For Sale & Want to Buy
By amb5393
#357709 Asking $2500 obo/trades. Hey guys I'm posting my 92 boosted eg hatch up for sale not currently running as a motor mount broke and shredded my timing belt and serpentine belt. Fully built d16z6 no cheap parts all name brand Cp pistons 9 : 1 eagle rods 660 tuner toy injectors blox intake manifold blox stage 2 camshaft AEM cam gear ngk wires tanable strut bar mishimoto radiator greddy intercooler greddy bov Garrett 58 / 58 turbo tial 38mm wastegate chipped and tuned on chrome battery and fuse box relocated shaved bay wire tucked cross drilled and slotted rotors skunk2 one piece suspension gsr rear disc brakes custom music system v.i.s. carbon fiber hatch full 3 inch from turbo back to muffler, about to begin teardown and check for internal damages. Image
By amb5393
#357723 Me too, so far everything is fine got the valve cover off doesn't seem like much but I work third shift so sleep and when I woke up I got as much done as I could getting the rest of the car taken apart to take the head off tomorrow after work