For Sale & Want to Buy
By BlackShingo
#347278 Image
1995 Honda Civic CX Hatch for Sale As Is! $1650 OBO (I need car gone! Lowballers welcome but be reasonable...This is still a good car and is a great headstart project wise). You have to pick up car.

Car was former project but became college beater. Great Project Car!!Needs Body work and Engine TLC. Runs Strong!! Car has parts installed from Project. I am selling car because I am beginning a MA/PhD program in Philly and need to this car quick for moving money. I am well aware that the car is not in excellent condition but it drives and comes with some high quality parts. Great Swap Candidate! Paperwork for Parts. Price is negotiable (Except coilovers, were purchased through JHPUSA)

The Good:
Buddy Club N+ Coilovers/w KYB OEM Top Hats (Need to be removed/Cleaned/Lubed)
Energy Suspension Polyurethane Bushing Set -- Front (Steering Rack Bushings not Installed)
Civic EX Front Sway Bar
Ingalls Front Camber Kit
Buddy Club Rear Upper A-Arms
EG6 Rear Disc Assembly/w Trailing Arms with intact ABS cables (Not Installed)
Vision Amber Corner Lamps
Spoon Sports Strut Tower Bars (F/R)
Hatch Trunk Cover (Fair Condition; Obtained via Craigslist)
EG6 Spare Tire (Has Been Used, The Steel Donut is in Good Condition)

19 Year Old/Not the First Owner /Too Broke to Fix/Not Enough Time & Money Problems
Aftermarket Sunroof/Missing Headliner (Wind Noise- can be fixed by swapping the Roof panel, JSHmotors sells a nice Japanese market headliner with a Nav light for under $100)
Engine Burns Oil (Headgasket was changed when I first bought the car)
Needs Exhaust System
A/C Needs Recharged/Check for Leaks etc.
Needs Inner Tie Rod Ends Replaced (Tie Rods under Warranty at Oreily's, but I suggest a more high quality replacement like MOOG which can handle the mechanical stress of a lowered vehicle)
Needs Tires (Has Different Used Front and Rear Pairs).
Needs Front/Rear Bumper Cover Replaced (Rear was damaged during winter,
Needs Tune Up (Needs New Cap/Rotor/Wires/Plugs/Belt)
Needs CV Joints (Axles Under Warranty at OReily's)
Has Common EG Headlight Issue
Needs Paint Job
Missing Underdash Fusebox Cover
Needs Cupholder Replaced (Damaged when replaced by former HOP Audio Console)
Wiper Combination Switch Needs Replacing (Wipers Work but plastic ball/spring has broken from wear/use, the thing that causes the click noise when you press the lever down and allows the lever to return to its position on its own)

pictures can be seen here http://dayton.craigslist.org/cto/4572126052.html[/img]