For Sale & Want to Buy
By Lobo74
#346520 I am looking to either sell this or trade for a 4 door DC type Integra or 4 door CB & CD type Accord.

1995 Honda Civic Ex Coupe clean title and pink slip in my name and in my hands. I have no issues with anyone running a Carfax (I have one when I bought it about a year ago) since I know it is clean and good but, I will not give out my VIN or Plate number for certain reasons, come and see it in person to appreciate it. It has roughly 238K miles and STILL running strong! I recently did a cylinder compression test and it was fine on all 4 cylinders. Don't let the miles fool you, it still has a ton of life in it. I drive it along with my truck so, miles will increase slightly. I have put a lot of work into it as it needed numerous new parts and work done to her in order to get her running better when I bought it. I may add to this list as I remember more but, here is what it has and/or has had done to it:
all working electrics (power windows, power locks, power sunroof, power mirrors, power/tilt steering) Alarm, oil changes with synthetic every 4k miles, 92 octane fuel at every fill up, Integra black and blue pattern bucket seats in front, no name aftermarket intake (I still have the stock intake), Airmass CARB legal exhaust manifold and down pipe, Exedy Stage 1 clutch kit with 12 lb. lightweight flywheel, new throwout bearing, new input shaft bearing, rear main seal, axle seals & numerous other needed bearings/seals done at the same time, new Honda genuine manual trans fluid (changed at time of clutch install), new oil pan gasket, no shifting pop outs or grinding, both new drive axles, new OEM Honda brake master cylinder, brake & clutch fluid flush, new rear brake drums, new shoes & spring kit, cross drilled & slotted front brake discs, new stainless steel brake line hoses all around, new outer & inner tie rod ends, new front lower ball joints, new Magnaflow Catalytic converter (already passed smog), new steering rack bellows boot kit, new front and rear camber kit + alignment, recent valve job with all new gaskets & seals, all new motor mounts, new OEM rear trailing arm bushings, replaced loose shift rod linkage, new Energy Suspension shifter bushings, new B&M dual bend shift rod & new Honda shift collar, Spoon Sports gear shift knob and extension, recent new timing belt & water pump, new power steering fluid & belt, new Honda OEM NGK spark plugs & NGK wires, new distributor+cap & rotor, recent new oem fuel filter, lowered on new Megan Racing adjustable coilovers & stock front shocks/KYB rear shocks, new 4 purple aluminum top hats, new purple Godspeed lower control arms, new purple dress up bolts, new JDM black rear lower sub frame brace, upper front/rear & c-pillar tie bars, Dynamat through whole car except trunk (quite ride and helps with hot & cold weather), new purple led gauge lights, new purple city lights & 6000K HID's in new Spec-D black housing glass headlights, new amber DEPO flat side markers, amber OEM corner parking lights, new headlight/parking light warning buzzer to let you know you left them on when key is removed, new WeatherTech window visors (best on the market), new rear window visor, new bright led reverse lights, Gates Racing aluminum radiator with Spoon Sports cap, new radiator hoses & thermostat, new alternator, window tint all around, entire carpet & seats were removed/cleaned & deodorized (I like it clean), interior is 8.5 out of 10, exterior is 7 out of 10 (little dings & dents, paint clearcoat starting to peel but, it's 19 yrs. old!), steel wheels with re-painted EX wheel covers and 2 new tires and 2 used tires with about 70% tread, new no name black detachable steering wheel with H center cap (I have the OEM Honda wheel with airbag) with new NRG quick release hub and lock (I may keep them for my new car), new fog lights with upgraded bulbs but no plastic surround plates (they broke). I know I'm missing a few things but, I'll add them as I remember them.
Now for the bad stuff--missing the fog light covers as I said before, I think the a/c needs to be recharged (not super cold but cold), paint peeling on rear bumper. Lots & lots of new parts so not much more can go bad or needs to be done to it! Pioneer cd deck plus new door & rear deck speakers in it as well. I have almost every receipt for all the stuff I have purchased and installed on this car! I am currently asking $3100 but, I am negotiable and will not take lowball offers.

Again, I am looking for a trade but am open to cash offers. I know quite a bit about Honda's so, please don't think you're going to get some junk past me or some crap offer either. You can reply to this listing for more info/pictures and/or a meeting or call 925-391-4397. I will not be giving joyrides either so, have something good for trade or CASH IN HAND to drive it. Don't waste my time or yours! Thank you all for looking!!

Admin or whoever-Please don't remove this due to no pics! I tried to attach a link to a photobucket account and it would not let me but, it is below. I hope.
Last edited by Lobo74 on Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Lobo74
#346522 Sorry, I forgot to say that I am in the East Bay Area of San Fran and can meet up with people near me but, only those who are actually interested in a purchase/negotiation. Again, I would rather trade for an Accord or Integra but, will sell it. I am currently asking $3250 in case that didn't get put up before and I am negotiable on the price, depending.

Thanks again.
By Lobo74
#346776 I have decided to put the stock steel wheels and re-painted EX wheel covers back on and change the price to $3100 OBO!! Remember, I am negotiable on the price!! I will continue to drop the price until I sell it, to a certain number that I will not go below. Then I'll just keep it but, I will also be removing parts to go with the lower price. Obviously I'm starting with the wheels and so on and so on. Thank you
By Lobo74
#347138 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!