For Sale & Want to Buy
By red_ferio
#345901 Hi guys,

It's time I sell my 1993 Civic sedan. I'm getting rid of this car to upgrade to a more family friendly vehicle.

Here is a list of mods to the vehicle:

JDM B16A, 144,xxx - JDM odo reflects 172,xxx
AEM short ram intake
Headers 4-2-1
Walbro fuel pump
Precision injectors
Stage 2 clutch
Mugen style pedals
Apex'i catback
Short shifter
Eibach springs
Alpine radio
JDM Gathers speakers w/ grill
S2000 seats
JDM steering wheel
JDM gauge cluster
Custom leather inserts and rear seats
Retrofit HID projectors 4300k
Carbon fiber hood
14" Drag brand wheels
GSR rear brake swap
Front strut tower bar
Mugen shift knob
Battery relocated
Mild wire tuck
No ps/ac/windshield washer fluid
Manual steering rack installed
Fluidyne radiator

All in all, the car looks great inside. The carpets are really clean and the seats were always treated with care. To clean the carpet and condition the seats, they were always removed.

The exterior could use some work. The clear coat is chipping around the car, but there is no rust on the wells. The only downsides to the exterior is the faded carbon fiber hood, the sides on the bumpers that are held with zip ties, and the rear bumper. The rear bumper is the only spot with chipping paint aside from rock chips on the front bumper. There is an extra rear bumper that will come with the vehicle, but it is white.

The car runs great. The original owner however tuned the car with Crome. In the winter it is best to warm up the car before taking off. The idle is a little sporadic, but it levels off as the engine warms. The battery may need a replacement, I had it checked at AutoZone, and they said it charges to 70% max right now. The car rattles a bit as you drive. The rear engine mount is solid and the other 2 are stock, with that said, you feel quite a bit of vibration. It's why I can't drive around with the babies in the car.

I've tried to be as descriptive as possible. I thank you for reading and hope to receive your inquiry, if not, enjoy the pics!