For Sale & Want to Buy
By Binks
#341737 Trying to sell my project coupe.
93 dx with under 100k on the body. cluster reads over 200k because i swapped in a cluster with tach.
underbody is 100% rust free, no rot on the quaters

the good-
lowered on ibach springs up front, cut ibachs in the rear(they came with the fronts for 20 bones, couldnt pass it up just for the hell of it)
new front passenger wheel bearing and ball joint
freshly rebuilt calipers
new rear wheel cylinders
new brake lines all around
newer pads and rotors
full brake line tuck
full wire tuck(will include custom harness for a d series)

the bad-
no heat or ac(completely removed)
interior looks like shit. door panels were horribly coated in what i believe to be plastidip. top of the rear seat is gone. lower seat is stained with white paint

exterior-
ebay spoon style mirrors
jdm antenna block off plate
blacked out corner lights

the body is badly dented due to its previous owner. it has the words "stripper problem" tagged overtop the main dent behind the passenger door as a joke when i bought the car. she needs some tlc and she'll look amazing again.

asking $650 obo. i know my bottom dollar, so throw me offers, worst i can say is no. will supply vin for vehicle history upon request.
contact me via pm or text 586sixninezero5349

pictures are old. battery is now in the trunk inside of a battery box. does not come with box or amp/headunit or speakers. will supply new pictures by request as well
motor is also not included thats in the pictures, need to pull it still(does run, will talk price if you wanna drive it away)

http://s75.photobucket.com/user/binksxfree/library/