For Sale & Want to Buy
By tursongs
#339156 For the past few months I have been preparing a 1992 Honda Civic Si (EG) Hatch to both drag race and road race. The car is a very nice shell with a J-Swap (Acura J32a2) Type S engine. A very cool car for sure. The car was built by Tim at API. He is the guy to see if you want a J-Swap. Advertized in Honda Tuning Magazine

But after months of thinking about this, my love and priorities are to road race only. And I'd like to go back to Honda Challenge or GTS-3 with a BMW. Dynoed at 280-290 HP with a lot of torque. So after much thought I am going to sell it before I am finished with it. The car is about 70% completed. I have pictures of the new cage and lowered custom seat mount. Also have a custom hood design now being fabricated that will cover the engine sdticking out of hood. I will post those pics end of this week when I pic up the car. This will make you a very nice drag or road race car or both.

Here is what has been done so far:
1995 Honda Civic Si Hatch (EG)
J-Swap (Acura J32a2 - Type S engine (6 cylinder) 32,700 original miles
Hasport Motor Mounts
J32a2 LSD transmission with new clutch (Car, Engine, Trans & Clutch
Stainless Steel Headers with full 3 inch exhaust (Skunk 2 - 4 inch Muffler)
Full Cage just installed (11-3-13) by Tom at
NRG quick disconnect steering wheel
Sparco race steering wheel
Car is fully gutted (no A/C oor heater) completely removed
New NRG race seat with low position mount
Full Carbon Fiber (mounted) rear wing (57")
Aluminum racing radiator
JDM shift knob
Rear bumper diffusors
Custom Hood scoop
Custom lowered chassis welded seat mounts

I have a total of $10,320.00 in this car and only want back what I have in it. It's never been raced or ran other than around the block in my neighborhood. Here's whats left to complete the car for either drag racing or road racing.
Window Net... Driver Net..... Mirror.... Harness.... Wheels .... Race tires.... Sunroof plug... a shift light.... race axles....coilovers.... sway bars.... and maybe something with the brakes... either ITR or a big brake kit.....
10K takes it.... Call or Text to look at the car.... I will have the car back from cage installation on November 14 and will paint the interior completely including cage. Any questions call or text 623-764-4343

Please email for pics
Last edited by tursongs on Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By teal_dx
#339157 Welcome to the site! Not allowed to post pics or links on first post (it's an anti-spam measure to keep random ads/links off the site) But once you have your first post made, you're good to post links/pics :thumb:

edit: your duplicate post of this one, in the J series section, has been removed. Keep classifieds in the classifieds :wink:
By tursongs
#339160 but will you remove my ad for no pictures