For Sale & Want to Buy
By brandoff88
#336970 as title states I am currently looking for a coupe to put my swap and parts on as I ended up separating the core support from the frame. I prefer that its a straight car(small scratches, dings, and/or bad paint not an issue) just do wrecks. it HAS to be 5 speed, already got a 5 speed swap. and it MUST have a front, back and quarter windows in good condition, like I mentioned earlier, got a whole car just sick of trying to fix a crumpled front end and don't have cash to have it done professionally. im located in south eastern Washington and can travel 3-5 hours depending on condition of car. I am really not looking to spend more that 750 and I can even bring my own wheels if necessary lol. I am paypal verified so if you have a REALLY good shell that needs a motor and fits and /or exceeds my criteria I may be able to split up to 1000 or so into 2 payments if willing. I do get on here periodically so pm or even post on this ad, would be needing to run the vin and would like very detailed pictures and specs so have that handy if replying, and if you would like to talk more quickly pm me and I will send my number.

here's to hoping this forum will help me again in my time of need, as always thanks for lookin!

Brandon