For Sale & Want to Buy
By trls
#34818 Well, I've been thinking about it for a while, and now have decided I want a bit of a change. So the civic is up for sale.

Guess most know it but it is.

SiR², just over 113000 KILOMETERS, (which is about 68000 MILES)
Captiva Blue
12tune Carbon Bonnet
12tune Boot
12tune Spoon Style Spoiler
12tune Spoon Style Mirrors (not fitted but included)
12tune front lip
12tune rear lip
12tune sideskirts
12tune plug cover
Carbon Whale Cock CAI
12 tune 421 Stainless manifold
12tune decat
12tune midesection
12tune Mugen type twin loop back box

OEM gathers head unit, pop out LCD screen and multichanger (all works perfectly, the screen is the only one I, and many others have ever seen)

Rota JSPL alloys, with Kuhmo Tyres, immaculate

Car has a new Socketed ECU in it, with Crome Software running on it, vtec point lowered to 5160 (yes, it was tuned and moved a number of times to this point), speed limiter removed, and redline raised to 8700, runs very very very well indeed (Think a few will agree...)

Car has been lowered now by 40mm, sits like in the first pic.

I will include the original Boot, and also the original ECU with the sale. The CF Mirrors are not fitted right now (I prefer foldy foldy for everyday use !!!), but as I said, will be included with the sale.

I have asked a canny few people what would be a reasonable price for this, general opinion is that I am about right with my estimate.

Looking for around the £4500 mark for it (obviously a bit negotiable).

Interested in a PX as well, let me know what you have !! Interested in S14, or GTST, but just let me know what you have, may be something else that tickles me !!!

Thanks for reading !!
By hondalowlow
#35003 thats nice. only if i lived int he UK i would buy it
By JDM michael
#35949 Good luck with the sale man, Can't belive your selling it tbh :(

Such a cool car :woot:
By trls
#37593 1 Day left !!!! Thuink the Skyline idea is outta the window, anyone have a good Sol they want to PX???
By asianrob
#37599 i'll trade ya my 94 Integra LS and throw in my K24 if you pay for shipping :lol: haha i wish :P nice car tho
By SloppyYoda
#54886 sometimes i really hate the US for not having sweet cars like this. GL with the sale
By CivicTypeR
#54914 Traitor... [smilie=nono.gif] selling your EG.
By Ecc0
SlipCivic wrote:Traitor... [smilie=nono.gif] selling your EG.

LOL Don't worry I know TRLS quite well from DelSolUK.com and he's got another DelSol now again so still a EG memeber.
By CivicTypeR
#56406 As you have a CF tail gate, sell me your old OEM one :lol:

By vtec_gloucester
#56408 this is back up for sale on pistonheads.com for 3.5k
By opocot
#56451 nice car :thumb: ...i would buy if it is sell in brunei
By alexwiththeeg3
#327499 i noticed in some of the pictures you had a carbon bonnet and others not.. would you be willing to sell the bonnet on its own as i cant seem to find any second hand ones anywhere...