For Sale & Want to Buy
By B20vtec-turbo
#316301 Alright people, the time has come! The engine was just street tuned on 10psi, running strong! I have this car posted on a few different sites, so please move fast! I'd like to see someone within the community get it!

The only reason I'm letting it go, is because it's always been my project and I no longer have room for it.

Asking $4,800 obo or will consider trades for 2002 or newer, Suzuki GSXR.

Car is located in Bastrop,Louisiana

Text is the best way to reach me... 318-669-44six3

All of the interior is out past the front seats, but I do have it. Lot's of extras come with it, spare obd1 distributor,spare tial bov, rc 550cc injectors, brand new b series engine mounts, never installed, random "bad" wiring, but with good plugs, ect.

1994 Honda civic cx

GSR gauge cluster conversion
short throw shifter
hasport shift linkages
New dash harness
boost gauge
AEM wideband
Blox adustable upper control arms
brand new ebay struts

B20 block B16 vtec head - stock
Y1 Tranny
Light weight flywheel
Stage 3 clutchmaster clutch
AEM fuel rail
460 injectors
T3T4 Turbo
HKS BOV
Tial WG
Hallman boost controller
Solid engine mounts
Hondata S300
Last edited by B20vtec-turbo on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
By B20vtec-turbo
#316302 Pictures posted!
By B20vtec-turbo
Cl9junky wrote:I might know someone but he doesn't have a Gsxr. How firm are you on the type of bike?

Pretty firm, but I'll settle for a cbr 600rr. Get him to text me pictures of it, you never know.
By B20vtec-turbo
#316508 OK! For this site only, $4,000 cash and you can take this EG home! That's an $800 drop! Everyone on this site should know these cars, with these swaps, aren't cheap! I have alot more invested into it! Someone come get it.