For Sale & Want to Buy
By neo27ny
#313148 I'm looking to trade my '91 crx for a 92-95 civic 5 speed body. The crx is a project and does not run. The dohc zc in it is missing parts, I had planned on just doing a swap anyway. Other than that the body is 100% rust free, original body metal and fully undercoated.

I would like to trade for a civic body with as little rust as possible but the main thing is that it is 5 speed and the body isn't damaged. I have a '93 sedan here that I want to swap all my new parts from so I'm looking to trade for something the parts are compatible with. I just put an energy suspension master kit in, new ball joints, tie-rods and steering rack etc. The car doesn't have to run but I'm not looking for a stripped shell either. Whatever I can get that's a fair trade. Shoot me a message for more details and pics if interested. Thanks for looking.
By teal_dx
#313156 I was just thinking yesterday that clean rust free CRX's are getting so hard to find. The nice ones left out there seem to be going up in value already. :thumb:
I'd love to own one someday.
By neo27ny
#313161 Yea I know it, back when I first bought it there was hundreds on ebay daily. Last time I checked there was three lol. I have the crx and my civic and we're moving shortly. I don't have anywhere to put it. I DON'T want to get rid of it but I don't really have a choice. I'm really just looking for a fair even trade. Like I said the car is 100% rust free, original body. It was repainted since I've had it and the minor body work that goes with it but it's all the stock body sheet metal. It needs all around maintenance (I was guessing it's all original parts) and whatever swap you wanna throw at it. Actually I can even post up a pic. Message me if interested and I can give more details.

By neo27ny
#313234 I've decided to keep my crx so this thread is no longer needed. I just can't part with my baby lol. I'd rather part out the civic and lose money than get rid of my crx....Anyway is there much interest for a parts car on here, I was thinking of parting out the civic if it would be worth it for me. I'd prefer to sell it locally as a whole car then strip a couple parts from it to sell online.
By Migu3l-EG sedan
#315201 hey if you still have the 93 civic would you be able to part it out like the motor if it runs of course :? :D
i knpw its not what you want to do but if you could help a fellow civic-eg regular out that would be great :woot: