For Sale & Want to Buy
By RL-521
#291741 as the title states. del sol vtec, unmolested, VERY well kept and maintained. only bad thing is the mileage, 275,xxx but it runs and drives as good as it looks, but everyone here knows thats nothing for an adult kept and driven b16. body and paint is near perfect, aside from the normal rock chipping on the front nose. everything in the car works as its should. ac, heat, power windows, targa doesnt leak. its on fairly new toyo proxies. axles changed not even 500 miles ago. only things that arent original are the seats, which are from my hatch, very clean seats. and an LS shift knob. other than that the car is all original and in immaculate shape. i only have one dirty pic now, but i will upload more pics once my dad gets home to unlock the car and detail it. will have interior pics once we get around to putting his rails on the seats and get em installed. asking $4500 and he is pretty firm on that price, this is no ripped up teenage beater. he may even be open to the right trade (any b swapped 2nd gen crx, eg hatch/ coupe, ek hatch, of equal condition)

reply if you are interested and i will pm you my number
car is located in Picayune, MS 39426