For Sale & Want to Buy
By DLC
#276956 1993 Honda Civic CX. Great condition. Stock 1.5 engine with VTEC head conversion, 5-speed transmission, 219k miles, cold AC, new Pioneer CD/MP3 player with USB input, factory front spoiler and fog lights, HID bi-xenon projector retrofit (not cheap, blinding HID bulbs in halogen housings), Spoon style rear spoiler and rear view mirrors, KYB AGX adjustable struts, Eibach springs, camber kit (tires wear perfectly), rear disc brake conversion, Suspension Techniques front and rear sway bar kit, nearly new tires, no rust or body damage. I looked for 5 years for a 92-95 hatch in this condition before finding this one. You know how hard it is to find one of these cars that isn't eat up with rust around the rear wheelwells. This car has always been a southern car and has NO rust. This was my commuter car and was driven 140 miles per day for 2.5 years. I've used Mobil 1 synthetic since I've owned it and it uses or leaks no oil between changes. Gets great fuel mileage. Recent timing belt, water pump, tune-up and valve adjustment. I have recently changed jobs and I need a 4WD truck more than I need a 40mpg Honda. The only negatives on this car is the clearcoat is peeling and there is wear on the driver's seat bolster. Paint looks much better in the pictures than it does in person. Don't come expecting a show car and you won't be disappointed. NO TRADES. Wheels in picture will not come with car, I have another set of nice looking aluminum wheels that will go with the car instead. $3000

Picures here:
http://supratrucks.com/93civichatch.htm
By poorman type-r
#276968 So I am guessing you didn't sell your hatch today then? This is "brandon.pritchett91@gmail.com"
By DLC
poorman type-r wrote:So I am guessing you didn't sell your hatch today then? This is "brandon.pritchett91@gmail.com"

Imagine that, small world huh? The guy came and drove it but couldn't reach a decision today. He wants a day or two to think about it. I have someone coming Monday and Tuesday evening to look at it.
By poorman type-r
#276988 Haha I guess so. When I was reading the post I thought all of that sounded familiar. Damn well I am hoping no one buys it because I really want it!!!
By poorman type-r
#277131 Any updates on the hatch?
By DLC
#277145 Guy today was a no-show. Have someone else coming tomorrow evening.
By poorman type-r
#277184 Well I will keep my fingers crossed about this.
By poorman type-r
#277309 So what happened today?
By DLC
#277314 He wants it but has to sell his car first. Not gonna get my hopes up on this buyer. These deals rarely work out.
By poorman type-r
#277318 Well that's good news. I should have all of my money in 3 weeks. Keep me posted on the status. :thumb: If I get your hatch it will become Ride Of The Month in 2012 at one point.
By EJ1_MK
#277336 Your car is clean, wish I could drive down and snag it.
By poorman type-r
#277655 Alright then.