For Sale & Want to Buy
By ikon
#265338 hey guys im leaving to the netherlands for school and i gotta sell my baby. here she is. i wanted 5000 but ive had to drop to my lowest price of 3000. i cant go any lower so make an offer. here is the link.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/2517404559.html

hope to sell soon!!! :thumb:
By ikon
#265848 need it gone fellas :?
By JUICE
#265850 you need more pics in your ad. upload some nice big photobucket/flickr/wherever, that should help. you can also now "renew" CL ad's instead of re-posting, it bumps it to the top

good luck man, thats a great price for a rowdy hatchy!
By ikon
#266161 i will put those up soon. but yeah i need to sell it because im leaving. time is running out.
By TrailerTrash
#266162 post up some pics in this thread! id love to see more of your car. if you have a buuild thread i cant find it :(
By ikon
#268406 sold it ...... but heres some pics

Image[/img]
By B20vtec-turbo
#268542 is it wrong of me to love the rusted hood??? I may go sand mine down right now! lol

It was a nice setup man, I hope your not getting completely out, it's hard to walk away from...
By jdmjunkie561
#269955 damn brother.. i think i seen ur car at simply clean.. damn looked great
By blueg
#271326 whats the specs on those wheels i know there diomands but what offset and tires? btw its looks so clean and flows super smooth