For Sale & Want to Buy
By Kyle94ex
#254317 As the title states I want to trade for an ej1/ej2. I really want another ej because I really can't warm up to the ek, I just prefer the eg body style more.
May be interested in other hondas but prefer eg body cars.

The car has about 180k on it "i can get actual millage if someone is interested"

I drive the car daily, easily made the round trip I took from Here to St. Louis and back.

Good:
5 speed
Pretty good body. Very little rust small surface spots "2" on rear quarter -not typical honda rot-
Interior is in pretty good shape
New exhaust manifold gasket
Oil changed recently
15x6.5 new konig renegades with brand new "200 miles" falken tires " it will also come with steelies as a spare set"
Brand new Spoon poly lip "haven't installed yet"
Stock black painted headlight housings "lenses need buffed "restored" very easy to do with some wet sand paper, buffing compound, and a buffer"
Runs well, drives well, etc Good daily or project.. hard to find with little to no rust.

Bad:
Cracked front bumper "pictured"
Small hole in the back bumper about the size of my pinky nail
Small bit of surface rust in rear quarters as stated
Drivers side bumper adjust bar slipped down a tiny bit when putting the bumper back on so theres a slight gap between the bumper and headlight.. I'll post pics before and after, easy fix 2 bolts.
Theres a few dents on the roof that can be popped.
The exhaust manifold I have on it now is cracked so I'm currently looking for a header or stock manifold to put on it that will be put on before hand.

Also I can include a d16z6 manifold to convert it from the weird top mount tb manifold, a spare set of fenders, and the set of aftermarket lights I'm running temporarily to run my hid's.