#243255 93 cx hatch
built d16z6 Turbo swap including:
-d16a6 block
-d16z6 head
-Eagle H beam rods
-JE Pistons (9:1 cp)
-ARP headstuds (BNIB)
-ARP rodbolts
-t3/t04e 50trim Turbo (less than 500 miles on it)
-drag mani, HKS BOV, godspeed WG, IC piping and IC
-p28 ECU
-ACL race bearings (BNIB)
-tapped oil pan
-dsm 450cc Injectors + more!
-stage1 ACT clutch and pressure plate

Shell has minor rust on doors and quarters but I do have brand new quarter panel patches from fixmyrust.com still in box as well as rust free doors for the car. It does need the engine put together and tuned, but I have close to 4 grand in everything. All it needs is gasket kit, dizzy, and piston rings and its ready to go. I can get more pics if I have serious interest. I will not trade the car for anything but a running sedan or wagon/wagovan and cash. I need a dd is the only reason I am selling/trading this car. For the sake of having a price tag cashwise, I will say 3000.oo obo. I can not deliver the car, and will not ship. Just shoot me some offers.

By dbrooks
#246590 those flowers are cute!
By Vegeta_man111
#246626 thanks, pissed people off to get waxed by flower power, lol.

also, willing to part the engine, Turbo kit and shell from each other, but will not piece those out. Complete Turbo kit is for sale for 650.o obo including Turbo, piping, IC, etc. Engine includes all internals, arp headstuds BNIB, and block and head for 800.oo obo. Selling the shell with rust patches and doors for 900.oo obo including tranny and axles.

Will sell everything for 2200 right now.
By Vegeta_man111
#247048 bumpdate with pics!

block looks white because it still has the hot tank cleaning solution on it. Wanted to prove it was done.

crank was micced and is dead nuts on clearances

pistons, rods and rod bolts