For Sale & Want to Buy
By tbomber266k
#234897 Yo guys its been awhile since ive been on this site. but im just here teesting waters to see what i can/might possibly get/make from this...its a 1992 civic hatch si with a full 01 gsr swap. lowered on ground control coil over sleeves and tokico whites. s2k seats in front and leather gsr seats in rear. primer grey. with a CF hood. it has prolly like..70XXXXXX something miles or so? spoon replica lip and rear wing. tyc projector head lights with ddm tuning HID's 55w 6k i believe is the set up?.i forgot. :cry: LS cluster inside with blue l.e.d. im taking the system out. lol. but the radio stays. has pw jdm whales penis intake all 4 mud flaps personal grinta steering wheel nrg quick release and lock.. moroso oil pan. cx racing aluminum radiator. and i pretty much just did a full basic tune up on it. its 3inch straight pipe no cat. and 3 1/2 at the end. stealth vibrant exhaust sounds beautiful!! looking for a clean EK or DC2 stock or with minor mods. but has to be clean title as to mine is a clean title. or you can offer other vehicles or...you can shoot me a cash offer. im located in so-cal and will not drive past vegas area. Lol. sorry :( for pix just visit my facebook my album for the car pix is unblocked. if you want to get ahold of me. just shoot me a message here and ill be glad to answer questions. thanks for looking. :thumb:

here is the link to my facebook

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3 ... 500da7c89c
By tbomber266k
#235646 do you gotta steering wheel to replace? lol cuz i just threw away the s tock one like...2 days ago! :shock:
By Ajax1989
#235651 bump for a socally homie