For Sale & Want to Buy
By Beatdowncivic
#215835 hey guys its been a while since i have been on here but mainly bc i bought another car and havent messed with my civic much, anyway long story short, i was selling my sedan to a friend and he pretty much refused to make anymore payments on so i repo'd it and when i got it back it has a horrible knock in the engine(and short of tearing apart the engine, i dont know what exactly the extent of the damage is)im just trying to sell it for what i owe on my other car so that i can at least pay it off and i figured someone on here might be interested in it. Its my 260k eg8 sedan with the d15b7, 5 speed tranny(good clutch), coilover suspension, dc 4-1 header, "3ap racing" muffler, a "freedom design" upper strut bar, clear corners, mint condition headlights with 4000k blue bulbs(looks like HIDs), stock tails, and a set of 14inch rims that i bought from my buddy(i believe they came off of a nissan 200sx), also have brand new hubs and bearings in the rear from when i had them replaced in minnesota....here are some pics...
BTW im asking 500 bucks for the car bc of the coilovers and other aftermarket parts.. IT DOES START AND RUN.. it also needs to pick up only and cash money as well.. not that i dont trust anyone from here its just that i dont trust anyone. it DOES need a few parts.. it needs a passenger side front window, the a/c and heat blower motor and the a/c charged to have a/c, it has a cracked windshield, theres the motor issue, but for anyone that has another motor that they want to use then i think this would be a great buy.. without further delay heres some updated pics
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image(low beam)
Image(high beam)
If anyone is interested in my car they can send me a message on here and give me their number and ill call or text them
By Rufuseg8
#248745 404-955-2860

interested if your in arkansas