For Sale & Want to Buy
By jdmmofo
#212727 whats up i have my 93 dx shell, no motor or tranny, im looking to get rid of for $400. the body has 101,500 miles on it, its a 5 speed shell, the body is pretty dam good other than where the previous owner tried to install lambo door, he kinda crushed the tips of the driver door. Its not to bad the door still opens and closes fine. Suspension wise it is sitting on lowering springs with the stock struts, the paint is a shyyty rattle can primer that was like it when i bought it. the interior is Grey with the driver seat, carpet(dirty and torn up at the foot pedals), i have the passenger seat it needs a rail because it only has one on it, dash is in there, and the rear seat are there too. I had a mini me swap in it, the engine bay is white primered once again spray painted and chipping in places and you can see the purple underneath, yes the previous color was purple. I bought the car with no motor or tranny for 600 i have not done anything to the body like no body work or suspension work but i put 4 brand new tires on her, has those ugly teggy rims, terribly painted black. Im selling this because i really miss my 240sx so im gona go back to drifting and all that, willing to trade for a 240sx shell but im on the wrong forum to be saying that Wink i dont know how to post pics on here becasue yes im a noob... but ill send you a ton of pics(detailed) via email or from my phone. thanx yall WOOT