For Sale & Want to Buy
By dankspeed
#209058 Up for sale is my 92' civic sedan. It lowered ofcourse using skunk2 coilovers.
Bought the car in April w/ after my civic wagon got totaled by the cities snow plow : (

Car had 191K when I bought I've since only put 193K. Only 2k miles on the car since april. I bought the car with a bad head but still running and did the following repairs.
used head in good condition with 100k miles. Head was inspected and is in good condition.
new radiator and hoses
new head gasket
new valve cover gasket kit
new spark plugs w/ wires
new water pump
new timing belt
new oil pan gasket ( oil pan bolt stripped while removing for oil change)
new lower ball joints
new axle on drivers side.
new axle boot on passenger side.
All parts except axle parts are honda oem.

Car has very nice interior for it's age with only minor damage to passenger side front panel.

Car currently sits on tsw imolas 16x7.5 with new 205/40/16 Sumitomo HTR+ . Less than 2000 miles on tires.

Car has a Yakima bike rack that'll hold two bikes. The bars and fairing are used and older but the towers are brand new.

The bad is the ac does not work and it currently has no cd player. I'm having the ac looked at this week and can throw in a cd player for the buyer. The price listed though will be w/o ac and cd player.

Car suffers from peeling clear coat and dents on the exterior but I think it gives the car a certain patina look to it and character. Ther is only one rust spot and it at the bottom rear drivers side. No qtr rust.

Price is $2500 as listed
Thanks
Dan