For Sale & Want to Buy
By project ej2
#199746 ok guys im testing the waters.. ive got a 92 eg/eh hatch with a H22A jdm VTEC motor nomore then 95xxx miles on her.. looking to trade her for a 92-95 ej1 with a swap vtec.. and has to be driveable..but the con is that.....
im keeping my steering wheels and radio...must be one color.. or has to look at least decent.. u know..hit me up at sirskip1213@hotmail.com with pix and questions.. heres a pix of my hatch.. straight sleeper...

ALSO im using a GSR stock intake arm.
DC headers
2 1/2" piping
5 speed
chipped ecu
DA JDM seats..not even broken in yet
carbon fiber duck bill
has an alarm
has a mugen lip..but might not go with car...

cons:
needs suspension
and a speed sensor
vacuum lines could be redone
and door locks need to be fixed. the locking mechanizm is there just needs to be hooked back up..

heres how she sounds..
http://s867.photobucket.com/albums/ab23 ... eo0031.flv
By project ej2
#201988 wow nothing.? well i just dropped the price down to 2600 no less. because the motor alone was almost 2500 u know. thanks..
By Ajax1989
#201997 not to many cali people that are "regulars" or intersted on here

put it on craigslist
in the IE/OC/LA/SD/Ventura and im pos someone will wanna trade or buy it
By project ej2
#202001 yeah i know tell me about it.. ive got a couple of offers but there like ef hatches non v.. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: then a bone stock ej1 stock height. but the wifes like that cars just waaay to high.. non v :thumbdown: lol.. no offense to non v's but i need a vtec sohc atleast for my h22 you know.. :woot: :woot:
By project ej2
94_jdm_ferio wrote:not to many cali people that are "regulars" or intersted on here

put it on craigslist
in the IE/OC/LA/SD/Ventura and im pos someone will wanna trade or buy it

coolio imma have to do that.. thanks for the info homie.. i really want a ej1 body style you know that way i can stay on my ej1 an eg forums...cause these forums are DA SHHHHHHHHHHHIT.. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: