For Sale & Want to Buy
By jmeara
#195126 1997 Honda Civic Lx sedan, Automatic.
188,000 miles
Power locks and windows.
New tires, 2 snows in the front and all seasons in the rear.
Front brake pads were done a month ago along with rear drums.
Fresh oil change with synthetic Mobil 1. Put 20 miles on it after oil change.
Newer Cat converter with 2 new O2 sensors (done at Miller Honda).
Plugs, wires and distributor cap done recently.
Muffler from the axle back was recently replaced.
Automatic Car Starter, great for cold mornings.
A/C works great and is very cold. Just recharged and will come with whats left.
Body has normal dings and scratches after 13 years.
Just starting to get the Honda rust. At this point its easy to fix if you desire.

Can't figure out how to put pics on so here they are on photobucket..http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v476/ ... ivic%20lx/

$2,000 Price is firm, but money talks. I have lowered the price several times and it is well below KBB value. Title is clean.

I know this is a site for EG's but I figured I should throw it on here also. Once I sell this I will be buying an EG anyways. I am not very well known on this site but Classiccarsrule85 can vouch for me. The car is actually at his house because I have no room for it at mine.

Car is posted on Honda-Tech and Craigslist so it may sell locally.

There may be things I am forgetting but that's what it has. The car gets around 34mpg on the highway and not much less in the city. The car has been meticulously maintained since we have owned it. We bought it 3 years ago and it has never failed us. Need to get rid of it ASAP. Price is OBO but no ridiculous lowballers, you will be ignored. I work 12 hours a day Wed-Sat so I don't get to check my email much. You can call me at 607-624-8286 at anytime and I will return your call. Hope to hear from you soon.[/img]
By jmeara
#195130 copy and paste the link...
By Classiccarsrule85
#195136 here ya go ill help with the pics since i took them....

This car is a nice daily or even could become a nice track car.....but yea here are some pics