For Sale & Want to Buy
By i8umup
#189399 1992 honda civic
jdm h22a "fresh" i picked it up with less than 60k on it and ive only put mabe 500 miles on it just drivein round town.has the h2b kit from evolution ind. running a 00 gsr tranny. the engine is flawless runns great with NO CEL'S and the trans is the same way it shifts like butter no grinds/hesitation in any gear. the engine has a 4-2-1 dc sports header and downpipe. exhaust is 2.5 streight out the rear with a 5zigen exhaust on it. the ecu is from phearable.net its a p28 chiped with the specs for a h22. it also has a 255 walbro fuel pump. the car has k-sport control arms and tokito shocks. the car sits ubber low but rides great and handles awesome. she sits on some no name rims. she also has 6k headlights that are bright white.

the interior in the car is brand new other than the front seats.
NEW carpet
NEW jdm audio console
NEW rear side plastics
NEW door sills
NEW shifter console plastics
NEW ebrake plastics
taurus cup/coin conversion

the only thing wrong with the car is the fuel gauge does not work may need a new cluster but idk have not messed with it. the paint may need to be freshed up, but other than that shes good to go with no issues a clean swaped good running civic. looking to get $5000.00 for the car which is about what i have tied up into her. however if u have a offer send it over i will listen to anything reasonable that is not a slap in the face. i just bought a new home and kinda need her to go.

By i8umup
#189526 anyone
By 360jeepboy
#231477 How about a trade for a 2004 Honda CBR600RR?