For Sale & Want to Buy
By asianrob
#165752 http://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/1537175751.html

have a 1992 Honda civic LX custom paint by previous owner.
has
mugen replica front lip,
UKDM gauge cluster,
Nardi steering wheel with NRG quick release,
stock exhaust from 1996 civic 4door. exhaust needs a little work.
has custom city lights,
bug deflector,
integra front seats,
mud flaps,
clear corners,
Si rims with Brand new tires (Falken Zeix 912's 195-50-15) and Brand new Red anodized aluminum valve stems,
smoked stock tailights,
5 speed,
Hardrace rear camber Kit,
has stereo system but that can be negoiated with if you want the price to go down. if i get what i am asking for it i'll also throw in integra rear disck brakes and front EX sway bar upgrade.
it has ebay coilovers on it right now. it does smoke a little. but runs great. it eats almost a 1/4 of a quart of oil with in a months time under normal driving conditions.
also have the "JDM" hood prop too but its not to extreme...
forgot to mention passenger headlight bracket is broke. but headlight still functions.
just this past blizzard i ended up cracking the bumper a little. but it is still usuable and fixable at a body shop. i'll take pics when i get a chance or show you if you come look at my car.
CLEAN TITLE.

asking 3500 OBO will entertain offers no low balling please

pics of what was mentioned eariler in the post
bumper:
cracked windshield:
trunk lid where previous owner trying to delete the rear emblem not bad can be covered by an emblem

and now for new pics as of today of my car
Last edited by asianrob on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
By breez
#165783 clean how much if u dont mind me asking :)
By asianrob
breez wrote:clean how much if u dont mind me asking :)

3500 obo i though i posted that lol..
By asianrob
#167010 ttt
By GSRSI
#167014 why sell it? such a clean car its worth hanging on to... no/min rust to! you should just push the x button on the post =p :lol:
By asianrob
GSRSI wrote:why sell it? such a clean car its worth hanging on to... no/min rust to! you should just push the x button on the post =p :lol:

haha i would but i have a hatchback to get ready for import invasion and i need a little room in the garage. i would if i had the space and didnt need the cash.
By the honda guy
#167155 do you want to sell me just the lip and the bug gaurd and steering wheel? I can send you my stock steering wheel if you dont have the stock one.
By asianrob
#167161 i really dont want to part it out. i have had a few people ask me that. but if it comes down to that ill post it up.