For Sale & Want to Buy
By Treezy
#152758 ****************SOLD***********************

Yes, I'm well aware that this is a Honda site ;) This is my fourth vehicle (boosted EG, Accord, Silverado, S10) and I've gotta sell her :( I'm getting stationed overseas and can't take her with me.. So here goes!

***AS SEEN IN DROPJAW MAGAZINE & ECS MAGAZINE***

~~ FOR SALE: $8,000 obo ~~

350SBC (5.7) bored .30 over, 500 long duration cams, all forged internals, edelbrock performance intake manifold, edelbrock 600 carb, edelbrock 14" filter, chrome engine dress, 4.6 radiator, extra water bottle, MSD ignition, header-back dual exhaust through twin flowmasters, 3000 Stahl, 350 turbo tranny, 3:73, 3-speed auto, 3" drop on Spring Tech all the way around, WELD racing rims, '96 Sonoma front clip, chrome grill and bumper, clear corner markers, shaved tailgate, roll pan, roll-on bedliner, aluminum sheet gauge cluster (6 gauges), BOYDS steering wheel, camaro center console, BOMZ racing seats, Sony Xplod shallow 10" sub w/box, Metrik Amp, 1.5f capacitor + all wiring, altezza tails, Silver line exhaust tips.. Think thats about it. She needs a good tune and to have the timing advanced. Would also recommend a new stereo. I have a new valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, and speedo cable that'll come with it. Willing to knock off for cosmetics, etc. Hate to let her go, but getting stationed overseas and can't take her. She not only made it into the online magazines, but also into the latest issue of DropJaw Magazine for Slam Session '09 show coverage.

Pics can be viewed at: www.cardomain.com/ride/3226088