For Sale & Want to Buy
By i8umup
#126729 first of hey guys its been about 2 months since i last posted ive been reading and checkin in just not posting any stuff up. well i sold my civic and bought the mr2 a couple of months ago i posted pics up when i got her but now shes got to go and well heres why. as stated when i got the car the the fella who original imported it and was selling it to me took it out like 4 hours before i was to take possestion of the car. he hit a curb and broke the spot welds that hold the trunk end cap on. in this end cap are mounts that hold the torsion rods so that the front wheels stay center of the well. i had a welder come out but they told me that they were backed up and were not gona be able to get to me untill at least january. the car is in my dads garage and well he says its got to go thats to long for it to just sit dormate. the car has full Tein coilovers all way around and the EDFC controller package so u can adjust the ride from in the cabin. it has a kevlar fiber hood. its got trd strut supports front and back. corbeau racing seats and harnesses. the interior is for the most part flawless. carpet is like brand new, the dash has no cracks it is just missing the radio and the two dash vents above the radio. it has a trd 2000gt widebody kit on it. the kit is a little scraped up on the passanger side. the driverside it good no dings no scrapes and the front has a chunk out of the bumper. all this can be fixed or u can choose to replace it the kit usualy runs about 700. the engine is a BEAMS. from what im being told they are very sought after engines for they are more powerfull than a teggy type r . so i have the part to fix the car and a set of drilled and slotted roters to go with it. all you have to do is find a welder or if u can weld than just pop the old piece out and put the new piece in and well thats it. a driveable rhd mr2. the car is currently registered in maryland and has a clear title. the pic of the front of the car where there is a blue piece thats where the new oem part goes in. in the pic u will see i currently hav the rad and body work pulled of in prep for the welder but thats screwed so u have the option i can put the stuff back in and u just take it out again or just leave it out it would be less work for u to do it twice. any way here are some pics

this is the new part

interior shot

passanger scrape

bumper

rear

the BEAMS vvti

seats

heres the front with the rad out again the blue peice is where the new part goes

if there is any questions or you need specfic pics let me know post here or send me a email i8umup@aol.com
By 95projektvic
#127062 how much u getting rid of it for?
By i8umup
#127108 asking 4500.00 for the car and repair parts but like i said this is neg. its either that or a trade i kind want a honda again i should have never sold mine to get this i was just sucked in by the rhd.