its fully built, used to have a turbo
so its turbo ready
its lowered
5spd
i dont know to much bout tegs, all i know is this car is fast
but he wants a eg sedan

pics
By will91DA
#128470 HEY THIS IS MY CAR.. IM LOOKING FOR A SEDAN ANY COLOR 5PEED DOESNT HAVE TO HAVE ANY MODIFICATIONS...

THE IN TEG HAS ALOT DONE TO IT.. I NEED A 4-DOOR CUZ IM HAVING A BABY... PLEASE LET ME KNOW ... YOU CAN EMAIL ME OR CALL ME

909-589-4238
OR
williamblackness@hotmail.com
By will91DA
alldatJUICE wrote:first, take off CAPS LOCK. then post engine mods! how "built" we talkin??

you got something against the caps? the car use to have a turbo.. so it has upgraded cams and pulleys.. upgraded intake manifold.. lowering springs, short shifter... and DC header...
By Ajax1989
#128488 what bout the internals??
those are upgraded rite??
By will91DA
#128489 yeah and it has upgraded internals.
By JUICE
#128940 dont PM me cause i asked a simple question about your car. no, i'm not in posession of a 4dr nor am i anywhere near where you are. dont think a trade would be possible.

PM sent to me...

then y the hell would u comment... just to try to put ur lil two cents in there...find something better to do with ur time

why you get so pissy over a simple question? when most people have a built motor they list parts in which makes it "built". "upgraded cam", then "upgraded internals". that doesn't say much. i'm sure if its anyone on here they're gonna wanna know whats done to it.

my .02 cents.... wouldn't trust 90% of peoples "built" motors.

:wink:
By eg_turbo_hatch
#128946 [/quote]

why you get so pissy over a simple question? when most people have a built motor they list parts in which makes it "built". "upgraded cam", then "upgraded internals". that doesn't say much. i'm sure if its anyone on here they're gonna wanna know whats done to it.

my .02 cents.... wouldn't trust 90% of peoples "built" motors.

:wink: [/quote]

x2 "built" dont mean anything without saying what it actually has with proof
By Dippin_EG
#128949 I bought a "Fully built motor" a while back and it only had crower valve springs and retainers after dude said it had all sorts of shit. then dude suddenly "moved" and havent seen him since.
Ive been alot more careful since then....

Good luck with the trade y0! :thumb:
The body is pretty damn fresh looking
I wish Cali wasnt so far
By Feedback Bot
#129603 This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member