For Sale & Want to Buy
By eg-6_boi
#121212 95 civic hatch

i have a 95 civic cx hatchback for sale its a five speed clean title with 148xxx miles. car runs great just did a tune up on it (new sparks plug cap rotor wires) it does need a oil change soon though. interior is very good condition and the body is very straight just minor dents and scratches. the car is green and has stock 13 donuts. my asking price is 2800 obo . it does come with front upper skunk 2 strut bar and rear upper and lower obx strut and sway bar and a jdm cluster with the original one. it also has a sony mp3 wma cd player and pionieer 6 1/2 front speakers and sony explodes 6 1/2 rear and the car has ac
i am located in sparks
i will be willing to take 2500 this weekend only so dont let this deal pass you by

if you have any question about the car or if you wanna see it give me a call 775-354-3570 leave me your name and phone number so i can call back please only serious offers only click on the links if you wanna see how the car looks like but there has been some changes since the pics like the rims are not there and the cluster is replaced with the jdm one
the only bad thing is that there is a ugly tint from the previsious owner
By eg-6_boi
#121213 Image

here are some pics