For Sale & Want to Buy
By EconoBox
#353601 SOLD!

Will leave up pictures and descriptions with the prices. I sold everything for the listed price or more locally. Just want to leave the information for anyone else trying to buy or sell the same parts to gauge market prices.

Package 2: COMPLETE SUSPENSION AND BRAKE UPGRADE $1000 plus $125 shipping or local pickup Tampa, FL
-PowerStop Crossdrilled and slotted rotors and ceramic pads less then 2000 miles since installing
-EG Sedan EX Front and rear sway bars
-EG Sedan EX Front LCAs with Energy Suspension bushings (Black)
-EG Sedan EX (Same as GSR) Front knuckles with brand new OEM Honda Wheel bearings, and ARP Extended wheel studs, and calipers
-EG Sedan EX (Same as GSR) rear trailing arms with energy suspension trailing arm bushings, calipers. Passenger side has ARP extended wheel studs, the drivers side has a brand new aftermarket hub and the wheel studs don't fit (too loose) The ARP studs for it will be included but if you want to install them you will need to buy an OEM hub wheel bearing combo.
-Blox rear camber kit
-Skunk2 Pro Front Camber kit with Energy suspension bushings replacing the Skunk2 ones
-Ksport coilovers

Wheels: Head x Damd Classic Spirits Lover Souls (Made by Work Wheels)
15x7 plus 25mm tires included but won't last very long
$1200 plus $200 shipping or local pickup Tampa, FL
This is the worst of the wheels. The clear finish over the silver is peeling and 2 of the wheels have curb rash from the previous owner in Japan. They are perfectly round not bends or major damage. Our wheel repair company was going to refinish them for me but I am selling everything now. THE LOGOS ARE PAINTED ON NOT STICKERS just a heads up for anyone purchasing these planning to refinish them.

PACKAGE 3: FULL PURPLE TWEED SIR Interior and power conversion
$2000 OBO plus $300 shipping (same issue as the motor its freight) or local pickup Tampa. FL
This is a complete interior conversion you will basically have a LHD Sir if you buy this. I've done all of the hard work already you just have to install it.
Includes Door panels, Quarter plastics, grey carpet, JDM Cargo box and all parts to install it (All the clips brackets...), Front seats, rear seats, LHD Double DIN audio console, grey armrest, grey center console, grey dashboard with glovebox, USDM AC control, custom cluster made from CS and EX/SI guts (Still has shift light locations), headliner custom purple cordurroy, brand new in package JDM Front map light, Brand new in package Dome light, complete EX coupe dash harness, door harnesses, power window regulators, power mirrors, power lock actuators, brand new OEM handles, Brand new OEM full lock and ignition set, Tilt steering column from EX Sedan, Brand new OEM Honda floormats, OEM armrest cupholder, NRG Steering wheel hub, NRG Quick release, Grip Royal Royal Macbeth steering wheel. Steering column cover is the only piece I dont have and the Power window switches I will include are black since I have't found a clean grey set yet.

I have the handle covers they just weren't installed in the picture.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/pRCAkY]Image

headliner

Armrest cup holder.
[url=https://flic.kr/p/qNCEr4]Image
Last edited by EconoBox on Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By teal_dx
#353644 Sad to see it go, but I know exactly what you're experiencing. My 'practical' car was also an 06 TSX 6MT and I love it. :thumb:

Hopefully someone will buy the whole car, as you've done a great job with it. :thumb:
By EconoBox
#353670 Thanks Teal_dx I hate seeing it go to but parting it out has been making it a little easier since I'm not seeing someone else driving down the road with all my hard work and $$$. I ended up selling the swap local over the weekend and getting paid quite a bit extra to install it for the guy. It was nice to see someone really enjoy it.

The TSX is just way more practical and comfortable for the 60 mile commute. I'm sure I'll end up buying another EG in the not too distant future (couple years tops) when I can afford to keep a second car around.