For Sale & Want to Buy
By Civic_HatchSI
#346449 I have a 1995 eg hatch 5-speed. It has aftermarket wings west bumper, gsr engine, doors, hatch and hood are in good shape. Oem tails, headlights, interior is black, manual steering rack, good front subframe. Disc brakes, all good rubbers and molding. Windshield is good, rear quarter glass and hatch glass is good. Full rad, brake booster, suspension, battery.

Lots of good parts, just let me know what you need and I can provide you with detailed pictures and prices.

I accept PayPal Only
Will ship parts at buyers expense.
Thank You

Parts Sold
- OEM Tails Lights
- Right Side Mirror Cover
- Tail Gate Release Trim & Rubber Handle
- Driver Side A-Pillar Trim
- Hood Hinges
- Glass Hatch Hook/Strut Hardware
Last edited by Civic_HatchSI on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Leppy
#346450 I need random interior pieces:

-Left-front (drivers) side A-pillar trim
-Right side mirror trim cover (the little triangle piece above the door panel)
-Tailgate release lever trim (the covers for the handle you pull sideways, and surrounding trim, located on the tailgate)

Also might be interested in the tail light housings.

It would be shipped to 70543.
By Civic_HatchSI
Leppy wrote:I need random interior pieces:

-Left-front (drivers) side A-pillar trim
-Right side mirror trim cover (the little triangle piece above the door panel)
-Tailgate release lever trim (the covers for the handle you pull sideways, and surrounding trim, located on the tailgate)

Also might be interested in the tail light housings.

It would be shipped to 70543.

I have all those parts. I will remove them and get a picture for you and price shipped.

What do you mean for tail light housings? Just the complete stock tails or?
By Leppy
Civic_HatchSI wrote:I have all those parts. I will remove them and get a picture for you and price shipped.

Thanks! And yes I mean the complete stock tails. I don't need the wiring harness, but I wouldn't mind having it for extra now that I think about it.
By MG6
#346460 how are the passenger and driver seat belt? any frying signs?

Glove compartment hinge in good condition (not snapped)?

and do you have the passenger door lock in good condition?
By Civic_HatchSI
Leppy wrote:
Civic_HatchSI wrote:I have all those parts. I will remove them and get a picture for you and price shipped.

Thanks! And yes I mean the complete stock tails. I don't need the wiring harness, but I wouldn't mind having it for extra now that I think about it.

Ok perfect, I will get back to you.
By Civic_HatchSI
MG6 wrote:how are the passenger and driver seat belt? any frying signs?

Belts are good. What do you mean by frying signs? lol

Glove box hinges are good. and yes the door look is perfect. I also have the key.

I need your zip to get you a quote shipped for those parts. I will also get back to you asap with pictures. Thanks
By MG6
Civic_HatchSI wrote:

Glove box hinges are good. and yes the door look is perfect. I also have the key.

I need your zip to get you a quote shipped for those parts. I will also get back to you asap with pictures. Thanks

You got PM.

As for the seat belt. i meant fraying. any sign of this showing on the belt itself?

and for the passenger door lock, trying to get the interior door panel lock where you open and lock the door. thank you
By Civic_HatchSI
MG6 wrote:
Civic_HatchSI wrote:

You got PM.

As for the seat belt. i meant fraying. any sign of this showing on the belt itself?

and for the passenger door lock, trying to get the interior door panel lock where you open and lock the door. thank you

Ok perfect, I will get the parts off and get back to you soon. Thanks
By Civic_HatchSI
Leppy wrote:

You have a PM
By Driv-it-hard
#346486 Are you selling the entire car for parts ? Please let me know.

Thanks
By Civic_HatchSI
Driv-it-hard wrote:Are you selling the entire car for parts ? Please let me know.

Thanks

Yes I am selling every part off the car.
By Civic_HatchSI
Driv-it-hard wrote:What are you doing with the shell ?

Scrap lol. It isn't good, it's all full of body fill and there is holes in the floor. Canadian Civic's unfortunately take a beating, our winters are very harsh.