For Sale & Want to Buy
By Driv-it-hard
#346536 Thank you Much !!!!!
Let me know when the shell is empty. Would you be able to cut a portion of the roof out for me ?
By Civic_HatchSI
Driv-it-hard wrote:Thank you Much !!!!!
Let me know when the shell is empty. Would you be able to cut a portion of the roof out for me ?

Shipping will be ridiculous if you wanted a piece cut out. Even for the headliner it's over $150 bucks just for shipping. The larger items unfortunately cost a lot.
By Fada Blayne
#346597 price on the headlights shipped to 02131?

Also wats the condition? thanks in advance :thumb:
By izzyd1213
#346608 still have rear speaker brackets with covers also cargo lid cover....send to 85043
By cleanb18eg
#346623 Does the car have manual or auto door locks?
By Civic_HatchSI
Fada Blayne wrote:price on the headlights shipped to 02131?

Also wats the condition? thanks in advance :thumb:

$80shipped
By Civic_HatchSI
izzyd1213 wrote:still have rear speaker brackets with covers also cargo lid cover....send to 85043

Yes I still have the oem rear speaker brackets with covers. $100, I will have to check on shipping price.

I don't have a picture but I will try and get one for you if your still interested.
By Civic_HatchSI
izzyd1213 wrote:still have rear speaker brackets with covers also cargo lid cover....send to 85043

$135 shipped
By cleanb18eg
#347107 How much for the driver handle and lock/switch assembly
By mitch6
#347125 Do you have the B18C1 Upper power steering bracket? Would you be willing to part this? My buddy needs it for his B18C1 swapped boosted CR-V project lol.

Let me know if you can, and a price shipped within canada to Calgary AB T3A 5Y3

Thanks! :thumb:
By Civic_HatchSI
cleanb18eg wrote:How much for the driver handle and lock/switch assembly

Yes I do. PM me your zip and I will give you a price shipped. Thanks
By Civic_HatchSI
mitch6 wrote:Do you have the B18C1 Upper power steering bracket? Would you be willing to part this? My buddy needs it for his B18C1 swapped boosted CR-V project lol.

Let me know if you can, and a price shipped within canada to Calgary AB T3A 5Y3

Thanks! :thumb:

Unfortunately I don't have one. I had a hard time finding a spare for my Integra haha.

Boosted crv :shock: sweeeetttt