For Sale & Want to Buy
By Leppy
#337104 I'm looking for a set of sedan window visors. NOT the stick-on type, but the OEM/JDM ones that clip in. If anyone has some for sale, or knows of a good source to get them please let me know or give me a link. So far all I've found is some on PasswordJDM, but i'd like to see a picture of them or know of someone who's got them before making the $220 commitment.
By deschlong
#338128 FYI, the EDM OEM Civic version is the same design / manufacturer as WeatherTech visors. At <$90 for a set, you're laughing all the way to the bank. And they're a better design. JDM ones with the clips are horse dung, IMO. I owned a set. They were lousy.
By Leppy
deschlong wrote:FYI, the EDM OEM Civic version is the same design / manufacturer as WeatherTech visors. At <$90 for a set, you're laughing all the way to the bank. And they're a better design. JDM ones with the clips are horse dung, IMO. I owned a set. They were lousy.

Thanks for the review. I worked at a dealership for a while (4+ years) and have installed all the stick on ones (OEM, Weathertech, and AVS) and I agree that they work pretty well. But honestly the reason I want the clip in ones is because I absolutely do not wanna stick them onto the paint. It's just a quirk of mine that I'm willing to spend more money on them for.
By deschlong
#338130 Weathertech ones for the Civic *aren't* stick-on. They fit in-channel. No tape, no clips. And the JDM ones scratch the paint inside the channel where the clips are so you'll be disappointed there too.

Here's an idea of what they look like:
By Leppy
deschlong wrote:Weathertech ones for the Civic *aren't* stick-on. They fit in-channel. No tape, no clips. And the JDM ones scratch the paint inside the channel where the clips are so you'll be disappointed there too.

Seriously? All the new models are stick on.

Where can I get a set like that?

Edit: from a search, all the weathertech ones are front only... what gives?
By deschlong
#338144 Wow, sedans are front only. Well, that does suck. I only ever looked for Hatchback ones so I had no idea. I even checked the UK and German counterparts and ... same thing. Welp, guess it's back to JDM ones then if you want rears too.
By deschlong
#338861 Another option: HEKO wind deflectors. Fit in-channel. Comes in a set of 4 for EG sedan. Can be ordered through UK eBay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wind-Deflecto ... 2c6e500bfe or eBay Germany: http://www.ebay.de/itm/HONDA-CIVIC-4-tu ... 3f1c5a9226