For Sale & Want to Buy
By Apexracing
#324382 I'm looking to fix up the exhaust on my winter rat ej1. And i dont want to spend a ton of money on it. I just need a solid midpipe, muffler, and header. Lmk what you have. Thanks guys.
By brandoff88
#324439 i have a whole stock system for a 93 coupe from the header to the axle, but no muffler, and i live in washington...or id so help you out lol
By rustyrex
#324450 i have the header and don pipe from my 2000 4 door lx.
By Fada Blayne
#324556 i got a full 2.5" exhaust from header back straight pipe to a n1 styled muffler. only 1year old
By Apexracing
Fada Blayne wrote:i got a full 2.5" exhaust from header back straight pipe to a n1 styled muffler. only 1year old

eww no. I'm looking for a quiet stock style exhaust. I'd feel like a douche bag driving around with a fart can
By familyEGuy23
#324625 Hello good sir
Check out my for sale thread I have some exhaust pieces have exhaust manifold and downpipe from my d15b7, dc2 muffler, 5zigen fireball muffler, ES tuning style one ( doesn't have any markings) but was told it was, idk
:roll:
By Apexracing
familyEGuy23 wrote:Hello good sir
Check out my for sale thread I have some exhaust pieces have exhaust manifold and downpipe from my d15b7, dc2 muffler, 5zigen fireball muffler, ES tuning style one ( doesn't have any markings) but was told it was, idk
:roll:

Ah ok thanks will do. I was thinking of getting a yonaka cat back and a obx header if taxes are right. I got to get a new catalytic converter as well. I've got to replace my oil pan gasket, and gas tank while i'm down there.
By Fada Blayne
#324705 lolol yo apex, you calling me a douche :? :o :( :lol:
By Apexracing
Fada Blayne wrote:lolol yo apex, you calling me a douche :? :o :( :lol:

Haha no, but im 28 years old with a 15 month daughter. A loud exhaust just wouldnt feel right lol
By rustyrex
#324729 I have the factory header and downtime from my 4door, and I just found my exhaust that was on my 90 crx it would need a cat though, that I have to keep. It's a factory header and piping with a fart can. It is not loud at all because the mid pipe has a resonator. Plus it passed echeck with flying colors. $5+ whatever shipping is and its yours. It's ain't pretty by any sense of the words but it works.
By Apexracing
rustyrex wrote:I have the factory header and downtime from my 4door, and I just found my exhaust that was on my 90 crx it would need a cat though, that I have to keep. It's a factory header and piping with a fart can. It is not loud at all because the mid pipe has a resonator. Plus it passed echeck with flying colors. $5+ whatever shipping is and its yours. It's ain't pretty by any sense of the words but it works.

rust free? pm me a pic or two if you can
By b18ctrb
#324782 I have a DC sports one piece header or a stock header from my coupe that I parted out
By Apexracing
b18ctrb wrote:I have a DC sports one piece header or a stock header from my coupe that I parted out

deepimpactangel@gmail.com email me pics and price of the dc thanks!