For Sale & Want to Buy
By Civic_HatchSI
#326425 Ya I might use them in my wrx instead. Still undecided. I will let you know. Thanks alot
By rustyrex
#326435 Do you have another arm rest? I don't care what color it is as long as all the brackets are there.
By mitch6
Civic_HatchSI wrote:Ya I might use them in my wrx instead. Still undecided. I will let you know. Thanks alot

No problem! yea, it would be a nice mod for a WRX since they have larger headlight housing. My friend just did an FX-R 3.0 retrofit into his 98 subaru forester, and it looks awesome!

rustyrex wrote:Do you have another arm rest? I don't care what color it is as long as all the brackets are there.

Sorry, I do not have anymore arm rest, they have all been sold. May get more in the future, but that is also hard to say :?
By Leppy
#327416 I'll take one of those coin/cup holders. I can't seem to find those in the junkyards around here and it'd cost me in gas more then your shipping price lol.
By mitch6
Leppy wrote:I'll take one of those coin/cup holders. I can't seem to find those in the junkyards around here and it'd cost me in gas more then your shipping price lol.

PM replied :thumb:
By Leppy
mitch6 wrote:
Leppy wrote:I'll take one of those coin/cup holders. I can't seem to find those in the junkyards around here and it'd cost me in gas more then your shipping price lol.

PM replied :thumb:

Info on the way.
By stubrun
#328834 how much shipped to the uk for one of the coin pockets mate?
By mitch6
stubrun wrote:how much shipped to the uk for one of the coin pockets mate?

Shipped to the UK is the same price except I cannot add tracking information unfortunately otherwise shipping cost will become $70+ CAD :o