For Sale & Want to Buy
By 339
#323274 Bump for good parts
By 95kuope
mitch6 wrote:6) RARE HOP eg civic grey optional padded arm rest

Condition: Has quite a few scratches, not too big of a deal, once in the car should look better. please see pictures for details. Padding is a bit pressed in some areas, very typical wear.

Price: $90 shipped!

Ill take this
By mitch6
95kuope wrote:
mitch6 wrote:6) RARE HOP eg civic grey optional padded arm rest

Condition: Has quite a few scratches, not too big of a deal, once in the car should look better. please see pictures for details. Padding is a bit pressed in some areas, very typical wear.

Price: $90 shipped!

Ill take this

Okay I'll send you a PM requesting for your Paypal email address, thanks!

Is the HOP Audio console still available or just the Arm rest?

Just the arm rest is available sorry.
By mitch6
#324341 BUMP!!

Lots of parts sold, and MORE parts added today!

Also coming in the next month or so is a complete set of STANLEY OEM foglights (I can wrap them with yellow film if you like), switch, relay, harness, fog lamps, covers, etc...

JDM black 2DIN optional audio console

DC2 type R FEEL's Honda Twin Cam Works Intake

and more!...

make some offers on the parts listed on the first page of the thread please!
By mitch6
familyEGuy23 wrote:Curious what price will be the Feel's intake and foglights will be for 2/3 door only?

The feel's intake will probably be around $150 shipped in great shape and the foglights will probably be around $300 shipped. They are for 2/3 dr civic's only :thumb:
By mitch6
#324536 BUMP for having my eg RETROFIT headlights for sale. Sad to see these go :'( but I have a new retrofit I just installed into my eg so take these one of a kind headlights while you can!

also have some morimoto fx-r 3.0 projectors for sale, new in box!
By rustyrex
#326061 dont pay attention to my pm. i forgot how to read