For Sale & Want to Buy
By z6civic249
#288900 Im looking to buy a few things for my 93 coupe. I hope to find semi-locally so I can pick the parts up. But if you do have the part let me know shipping cost and we can go from there.

Here is a list of a few parts im looking to buy:
*Yamkima/Thule Roof rack. 48" crossbars & Wind Fearing preferred but not a req.
*Si (red/white) taillights for a 2dr coupe.
*OEM Hood bra. Looking for one that has civic stitched in it.
*Tow Hooks (green, gold, purp preferred)

*Also looking to find a rear window visor. Not wanting one of those shitty looking plastic ones that you tape on. Are there any more for the coupe that clip on like that hatch ones?

Just let me know what you have. Ill keep this updated on what im still looking for and what ive bought already. New stuff will be added every paycheck im sure. Thanx
Last edited by z6civic249 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By dbrooks
#288910 All of those items are pretty easy to find on eBay. Just an FYI :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#288946 i dont think eg coupes came in Si trim level...
By z6civic249
#289001 O eBay. Not a huge fan sadly. I want a bra that has civic stitched in it. Not a generic plain black one. Roof rack I'm sure ill have to get off Craigslist. Shipping one of those would be a pain. And I was hoping to find some gently used name brand tow hooks not the generic stamped ones off eBay.
By z6civic249
#289010 Anyone know if the eBay brand si taillights are worth a shit? Or do they crack/leak easily?
By z6civic249
HungRealLow21 wrote:
TrailerTrash wrote:i dont think eg coupes came in Si trim level...

im sure hes talking about the si looking ones white on top red at the bottom for egs 4 doors or coupes

you are correct. those are the ones i want :D
By z6civic249
#289585 bump. still looking for an oem authentic hood bra. Im sure it will be used but as long as it still looks good.
By Vti93T
#291363 you can get the bra from honda still just fyi
By z6civic249
#291397 my dealer told me that it is no longer available for my car. Anyone know of an online honda dealer thats legit where I can get one?