For Sale & Want to Buy
By Classiccarsrule85
#252068 I have a jdm parking pole that i acquired dont feel the need to use it on my crx.....and i need other things for it.....
so here we are i am located in Johnson City NY 13790
I am asking 150obo shipped to your door
condition
Everything works well the shaft as ive never owned one seems dull in some places but could just be that its old and needs a quick spit shine wiring for the pole is there however the switch dose not have its plug but im sure you could make something work with it.And the switch dose have some wear on it however near the L area of POLE other then that looks good for a old switch.

Pics

and in eg flat console

in ek flat console and armrest

And now for the Pole
closed

up

pic sucks but its lit up here

pm if interested or post here and ill check and pm you when im able....
Last edited by Classiccarsrule85 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:42 am, edited 6 times in total.
By Classiccarsrule85
#252159 pms sent out and updated with pics and priceing
By broken
#252164 I feel kinda stupid for askin this but it's really killin me to understand. What the Heck is a "Parking Pole"? I mean i see it but i dont get it's purpose other then putting another hole in our beautiful front ends.
By Classiccarsrule85
#252165 used to give you a better idea where your front end is helps especially in tight spots
By ceelx
#253129 maaan can you write price ?? :hehe:
By ImThaBean
#253141 Read the post. Price is indicated. :thumb:
By Classiccarsrule85
#253706 bump
By Classiccarsrule85
#255343 bump price reduced to 150 obo shipped for quick sale need paypal money asap lol
Last edited by Classiccarsrule85 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.