Civics don't really drift- but if you want to talk Drifting, here's the place
By teal_dx
#7712 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9jfjpeXlAo&NR=1
10 mins of arabian drifting! These guys just dont give a F*!#

I wonder what the other drivers think during the highway traffic drifts :lol:
By Skyu_Ivy
#8726 :D I have seen these before.. they are nuts lol There was one i saw they clipped a spectator with the side of the car he must have flown 30 feet. No way the guy lived
By vtec_gloucester
#8785 crazy fools!!! :lol:
By Bouli
#8786 damn, indeed crazy fools :lol:
By WonnyCiv
#14400 that drifting is unreal... id panick if one of them was flying past me lol
By 93cxhb
#150884 seen this before ,but still enjoy watching it. these guys are nuts , i was racing down the freeway one time in a 99mustang Gt that was luckily built right . i got brake checked @110+mph as i was swiching lanes me and my passenger ended up facing the side of the truck that brake checked me then ended up directly in front of him in his lane .. our girl friends watch the whole thing from two lanes away .. they were like :shock: than :x :x and we were like :lol:
By panic989
93cxhb wrote:seen this before ,but still enjoy watching it. these guys are nuts , i was racing down the freeway one time in a 99mustang Gt that was luckily built right . i got brake checked @110+mph as i was swiching lanes me and my passenger ended up facing the side of the truck that brake checked me then ended up directly in front of him in his lane .. our girl friends watch the whole thing from two lanes away .. they were like :shock: than :x :x and we were like :lol:

That's awesome.

I had a similar experience messing around with some crotch rockets on the freeway. Passed three cars lined up perfectly at an angle and the ass end broke loose, I think I was close to 120 M.P.H., and ended up sliding to the far right lane from the far left, then back to the far left, then back to the right, then ended up in the middle lane. I was freaked out cuz it had never happened to me before. Lol. Needless to say I cruised the rest of the way home. 55 M.P.H. in a 65 M.P.H. zone. lol