Civics don't really drift- but if you want to talk Drifting, here's the place
By asianrob
#3550 An EG drfiting !! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szgIpXOaBtQ
By Mike
#3552 lol. seen it too. funny, read the top, he only has 150ps. and is only 28 years old.
By Mike
#3584 ps is a way to measure power. used in japan aswell i beleive. pretty much same thing as hp though, just different name, i dont even think there is a conversion. :cheers:
By sihatch9508
#3595 that was sick, in a good way
By ohDirka
sihatch9508 wrote:that was sick, in a good way

:headbang: :werd: :headbang:
By asianrob
Mike wrote:ps is a way to measure power. used in japan aswell i beleive. pretty much same thing as hp though, just different name, i dont even think there is a conversion. :cheers:

there is a difference in it i just dunno how much but its differet i thought it was the same too untill i looked at other cars and the hp rating i was like wtf? like on the supra it had 280ps in reality the supra had 320hp etc.....
By Mike
eg8ferio wrote:like on the supra it had 280ps in reality the supra had 320hp etc.....

I always thought supras were rated from the dealer with 270whp. but actually had 280whp, just by standards toyota had to advertise lower to keep the car in a certain class for insurance purposes, and street legal purposes. :?

maybe im wrong.
By asianrob
#3629 id do the same lol insurance will kill you faster than a sports car
By boxcarracer0260
#3653 that video is sweet..i have seen it before and i have seen a couple of other eg6 drift vids...when i find them i will post the link.
By ProudtobeAwesome
#17916 i actually like how the lip and sides are smooth (yes i know the front is from a kit) but i like how its smooth all around