1/4 mile theory & tuning
By JUICE
#99283 been to the track a few times for test and tune?? if so i'm sure you've seen some good ones too! nothin beats a taurus mashin a neutral slam and making the worst shutter you've ever seen. the wankster in a big body doin a burnout with one tire and you can count the rotations. an old school beat down relient k with the stock turbo boosted out run high 13's.... i've seen some funny shit.
By ohDirka
#99310 What about those diesel trucks running 13's with mud tires on and blowing black smoke all the way down. Or the guy who put all his money into the turbo set up but overlooked the drive shaft and the drive shaft explodes under the car when the car is doing a burnout.
By spiritR
#99320 ive seen a guys crew let him do a burn out while his tire was flat needless to say the tire flew half way off before he was stopped and a guy doing one wheel burnouts on slicks wearing a helmet and going mid 14's
By JUICE
#99326 ..... saw a mustang nitrous pop his hood off when he launched... made me jump
Last edited by JUICE on Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By JUICE
#99456 whats crazy about the big diesels is how vast their power can change with those little programs they run.... you'll see em strugglin runnin high 15's, punch in the right settings and do a 13 flat the next run... shits crazy
By ohDirka
alldatJUICE wrote:whats crazy about the big diesels is how vast their power can change with those little programs they run.... you'll see em strugglin runnin high 15's, punch in the right settings and do a 13 flat the next run... shits crazy

My buddy's Ford Excursion runs 13's...Trying to drive through a residential neighborhood is ridiculous
By ohDirka
alldatJUICE wrote:what all he got done to it???? 13 second excursion would be fun... got torque???

I really don't know actually I know its chipped, has an intake, and exhaust.

Another funny thing at the strip is when someone enters a mo-ped in the motorcycle class. By time the opposing bike starts the mo-ped is crossing the finish line.
By JUICE
#100125 one of the tracks by me has a 16.99 cut off for two wheels..... another one by me has no cut off..... its possible to see a pocket bike race a 8 sec drag bike.....
By JUICE
#101095 ah shit.... temps in the 60's tomorrow! hopefully more than my buddy and i will show up for the first test n tune. I wanna race some mustangs!!!!
By JUICE
#101873 got surprised at the track this weekend..... i lined up with a mazdaspeed3 "grocery getter" lookin thing with some random billy drivin it.. think to myself i got this in the bag..... tree'd him so i got a good jump.. by the top of second he had me caught and it was nothin but tail lights from there!!!! quickly realized mazdaspeed stood for "turbo". he ran a 14.6 at 97mph to my 15.4 at 88mph with a stupid strong headwind. props to the little wagon. dont think it had shit done to it either...
By breez
JUICE wrote:got surprised at the track this weekend..... i lined up with a mazdaspeed3 "grocery getter" lookin thing with some random billy drivin it.. think to myself i got this in the bag..... tree'd him so i got a good jump.. by the top of second he had me caught and it was nothin but tail lights from there!!!! quickly realized mazdaspeed stood for "turbo". he ran a 14.6 at 97mph to my 15.4 at 88mph with a stupid strong headwind. props to the little wagon. dont think it had shit done to it either...

Man I too got raped by a sleeper mazda turbo the same one that got you :lol:
By JUICE
breez wrote:
JUICE wrote:got surprised at the track this weekend..... i lined up with a mazdaspeed3 "grocery getter" lookin thing with some random billy drivin it.. think to myself i got this in the bag..... tree'd him so i got a good jump.. by the top of second he had me caught and it was nothin but tail lights from there!!!! quickly realized mazdaspeed stood for "turbo". he ran a 14.6 at 97mph to my 15.4 at 88mph with a stupid strong headwind. props to the little wagon. dont think it had shit done to it either...

Man I too got raped by a sleeper mazda turbo the same one that got you :lol:

I'll be ready for them this season. :twisted:
By breez
#170889 Thats what I like to hear ! :thumb: :woot: