1/4 mile theory & tuning
By ohDirka
#7761 hows your car runnin these days addictiveallmotor?
By ChicagoMike
#7762 Its tollerable.....for now. Nothings changed because I'm going back to Hondata insted of the AEM. Before I was on the s100, this time I'll be on the s300. So my tuner should do a lil better when I actually get on the dyno, hopefully within the next few weeks. Reciently I've installed my new seats, tach with shift light, and a voltage stabilizer. I'll get some pics up soon! :hehe:

Thanks for askin! :thumb:
By ohDirka
#7763 so you didnt like the aem ems then?
By ChicagoMike
#7764 Its not so much that I didnt like it, if I had a turbo car it'd be a different story. I've seen my tuner pull awesome power on FI cars with the AEM, he just has a harder time with it all motor. Now with Hondata he's the man. :woot: He's pulled more power out of my motor.
By ohDirka
#7766 okay i got ya..i still dont know what route im going to go with motors or induction..the race car that i grew up workin on was always nitrous then all motor so i know alot about it but as far as turbos and super chargers go im lost. plus there is no such thing as a turner shop out here
By weaponr82
D15kid wrote:okay i got ya..i still dont know what route im going to go with motors or induction..the race car that i grew up workin on was always nitrous then all motor so i know alot about it but as far as turbos and super chargers go im lost. plus there is no such thing as a turner shop out here

Go with what ya know bro...personally too many of my friends have blown their cars in front of me. When I have money to blow up my engines ill strap something together. (right now im poor...cocaines a hellava drug) But, I go with what I know. BTW addictive kepp us posted on the progress with your car im very interested! Good Luck!
By chnzgoofball
weaponr82 wrote:
D15kid wrote:okay i got ya..i still dont know what route im going to go with motors or induction..the race car that i grew up workin on was always nitrous then all motor so i know alot about it but as far as turbos and super chargers go im lost. plus there is no such thing as a turner shop out here

Go with what ya know bro...personally too many of my friends have blown their cars in front of me. When I have money to blow up my engines ill strap something together. (right now im poor...cocaines a hellava drug) But, I go with what I know. BTW addictive kepp us posted on the progress with your car im very interested! Good Luck!

i agree go with what u kno cuz that way u can always improve what u kno and make ure car even faster :thumb:
By OmarG
#52089 Its been a while,

Update?
By 93cxhb
#104093 that poor eg coupe :lol:
By ChicagoMike
#104102 OMG we've landed on the moon!! :shock:

This thread is going on 2 years old and I'm locking it down. :lock: