custom 2 3/4 exhaust, gutted cat, straight though
type r cams : )
ported head
full suspension
skunk2 coilovers
function 7 control arms
falken ZIEX tires

125 eh? :eh: .......didn't happen

I'm gonna guess that's a typo. what it really trap?

115 sorry i found the slip for it i thought it was 125. after i posted it, i was like wait 125? thats rather fast... so i went searching for my slips
By JUICE
#249263 thread BUMP!

finally got to the track with the new setup. went a 13.3 @ 107 with no traction in first or second. my wore out street tires just couldn't cut it plus test n tune track prep is always pretty terrible.. time for some drag radials.
By LaosToaster
#249362 damn, never been to the track i would love to go though.

i wonder how fast a stock jdm b16 will do. eg hatch almost fully gutted(interior panels still on). w/15 inch rota rims(12lb rims)
By solocivic
#249583 Went to the track today with my b16a3 4 door DX, that is new to me. I am no drag racer but I do baseline and rerun cars when I do mods.I was stuck in the mid 15's and decided to let her cool off a bit and unscientifically play with the timing and rotated it towards the firewall to advance(I need to get a light on it). The next run after messing with that was my best even with the adjustable test pipe popping open mid track. I ended up having a best of 14.88@ 92.45 with a 2.45 60 foot. I really couldn't get better than 2.3 all day but the temps were in the 80's with some high humidity. The car has a hytech rep, testpipe, yonaka exhaust and short ram intake. I was kinda disappointed with time and mainly the 60 foot being the car has an lsd, oh well. Next week is when I get to dodge cones which is more my bag anyhow.
Cliffs
93 dx 4door ebay i/h/e b16a3 lsd
14.88 @92.5 with 2.45 60 blah
By Gustavo
#249597 My best time in my 92 ls/vtec eg hatch(b18b1 bottom end with gsr head) was
15.8 @ 88mph- This was wit a stage 2 clutch which was slipping, n missing 3rd.

I hope 2 make at least high 14's now since i have a:
Stage 3 Clutch Masters clutch
Hytech Replica Header
Skunk2 short throw shifter wit skunk2 knob
Hasport shift linkages
Energy suspension shifter bushings.
By jrhdominos
#249599 - Solocivic -14.88 is a pretty decent accomplishment for a b16 swapped 4 door civic. Thats enough to outrun most normal cars on the road and a lot of sports cars, too. Nobody would see that coming...i promise. Also, welcome to Civic-Eg. You came to the right Place :)
- Gustavo -your LS/VTEC should be faster, even with a slipping clutch. Stock b18b swapped civics run low 15s/high 14s all day long. Even missing third you should have buried 15 seconds.
By Gustavo
jrhdominos wrote:- Solocivic -14.88 is a pretty decent accomplishment for a b16 swapped 4 door civic. Thats enough to outrun most normal cars on the road and a lot of sports cars, too. Nobody would see that coming...i promise. Also, welcome to Civic-Eg. You came to the right Place :)
- Gustavo -your LS/VTEC should be faster, even with a slipping clutch. Stock b18b swapped civics run low 15s/high 14s all day long. Even missing third you should have buried 15 seconds.

4got 2 mention it was my 2nd time down the track n shifting at 6-6500rpm. Now that i know my redline is 9000 i usually take it 2 8200. N i've bin practicing.
Last edited by Gustavo on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
By jrhdominos
Gustavo wrote:
jrhdominos wrote:- Solocivic -14.88 is a pretty decent accomplishment for a b16 swapped 4 door civic. Thats enough to outrun most normal cars on the road and a lot of sports cars, too. Nobody would see that coming...i promise. Also, welcome to Civic-Eg. You came to the right Place :)

4got 2 mention it was my 2nd time down the track n shifting at 6-6 1/2rpm. Now that i know my redline is 9000 i usually take it 2 8200. N i've bin practicing.

thats whats up...you were missing out on the whole LS/VTEC experience shifting at 6200-6500. Take it to 8200 and you should see mid to low 14s.
By Gustavo
jrhdominos wrote:
Gustavo wrote:

4got 2 mention it was my 2nd time down the track n shifting at 6-6 1/2rpm. Now that i know my redline is 9000 i usually take it 2 8200. N i've bin practicing.

thats whats up...you were missing out on the whole LS/VTEC experience shifting at 6200-6500. Take it to 8200 and you should see mid to low 14s.

Will have new time real soon now that our track opened up 2-3 weeks ago. Hopefully i can go next week.
By solocivic

I was just disappointed not being able to pull at least a 2.2 60 ft. 2 tenths on the short end is 4 on the big and the mph was there for a mid 14.
By solocivic
JUICE wrote:^ what track you runnin at? Indy?

Oc drag-way, prep is nonexistent but cheap and close. I've never gotten a good 60 there in my integra,240, crx or mustang.
By LaosToaster
#250289 damn p75 ecu on b16a i cant rev past 6800!!LOL :lol:

not gonna take her to the track yet still have to unleash her potential.
and my cat converter keeps slipping off :x
By flyinryan122
#251421 Went to the track 4/16/2011, first time out with this car since i finished it.

First pass, wastegate pressure only, 11.7@120.

Turned the boost controller on, took some timing and boost out, 10.88@138 :D

11.7 pass

10.88 pass

Shitty cell phone vids. Looking for better ones :/