1/4 mile theory & tuning
By Whodini187
#349853 I know I don't post much, mainly read and ask a few questions here and their but I know that a few of you are as die hard as myself about honda dragracing. Anyone go to Mir this past weekend?
By Whodini187
#349882 Thanks Juice, I was ready to lose all faith in our civic-eg faithful lol if nobody even showed any interest. I seem to keep having issues with the legal system that hinders me from leavin the state at the time of M.I.R. every year when it's that time but will def. be their next year. I've been following all the major cars on youtube through out the year, can't wait till their's a few video's covering the entire classes. Glad the weather held off & it was a great event. :thumb: :woot: :thumb:
By Driv-it-hard
#349898 Guy,
Were can I find some calendar date of any further events happening on the East Coast ?
By teal_dx
JUICE wrote:Sure did. We make the 10 hour drive every year. I posted a few pics/vids on my Instagram page. @bryan__d http://instagram.com/bryan__d

:o :o Awesome pics/vids :thumb: :thumb:
By JUICE
Driv-it-hard wrote:Guy,
Were can I find some calendar date of any further events happening on the East Coast ?

Honda-tech drag section always has info on upcoming stuff. The IFO and OGS events are always good. World Cup Finals @ MIR is the last and by far the best event of the year. All the countries fastest SFWD Hondas come out, the 32 car field cutoff bump spot was a 9.11 this year.. Our buddy TPR Rob was only qualified 6th with an 8.51 @ 181. Cars are getting crazy fast.