1/4 mile theory & tuning
By JUICE
#331331 The honda drag racing scene is absolutely HUGE right now. Between outlaw civics knocking on the door of 7's/200mph, monstrous all motor K's that are now dipping into the 8's, and the growth of the SFWD class where 9's won't quite cut it anymore.. It's quite awesome.

Honda day @ Atco was the biggest event ever at that venue. Over 100,000 people came. I heard on Sunday, if you weren't in a honda, you had to park about a mile down the road away from the track. Lol. I highly suggest making it out to an event this year. I know I'll be going back to watch World Cup Finals @ MIR at the end of the season for sure!!!

Here's an EPIC "teaser" of honda day from 4 banger productions. Can't wait to see more.
http://youtu.be/JCzTTKVvpY8
By juls1488
#331345 Atco was crazy. The car show and the drag races. I spent most of Sunday hanging out at the CCC Racing tent with the Rodriguez brothers while they were discussing tuning with two guys from AEM. They ran 9.0 twice WITH fuel issues. Crazy.
Really hoping I can make it to more events. Like you said, the drag scene is huge right now.