1/4 mile theory & tuning
By chrono404
#140319 Tires not sticky enough to get a good Launch?

First do a Burn out to heat up your tires, If they are still not good enough? Poor out some Grape soda in front of both tires. Do a Burn out in the Grape soda and you will have much stickier tires.

I personally use Western Family Grape soda as its Cheap.

:thumb:
Enjoy Guys
Just a little trick I learned from an Old Drag Racer who Raced Muscle cars for years.
By Classiccarsrule85
#140321 wow thats actually a pretty freaking awsome trick if you ask me and the bes way to learn to from those whom have had experience with dragging....
By Sentry
#140363 Bullshit!

Seriously? :lol:
By VegasCivic
#140364 what strip would let you pour soda in the box?
By chrono404
Sentry wrote:Bullshit!

Seriously? :lol:

I have personally tried it and yes it works. Used It all the time with my Nitrous D16z6.

VegasCivic wrote:what strip would let you pour soda in the box?

:?
Who said anything about a Drag Strip?
:lol:
People have been racing on the Street long before Honda was even a company.

He Races at the strip now. However back in the day, Hell even now he does Runs on Public Road from time to time. Granted its not in Town, In the country there are many many roads with long straights in them that have been used for street racing many many times over the years.
By 93cxhb
#150886 you could so make this work at the strip ... hook up your windshield skirters on your frame infront of your tires than spray just before you burnout.. might work :lol:
By Ajax1989
#150893 thats a really good idea!!!
get a t fitting and some extra hoses and mount the squriters some way
and either pour the soda in the tank for the windsheild or just custom fab a cap where u just put the hose into the bottle and spray that ish :thumb:
By ej2rey
#152455 i have a better replacement for VHT.
dr. pepper! :D
By Treezy
#157821 Pure flipping genius! Just be sure have some bug and tar remover to clean that shit off your car when it kicks up.. :lol: And I do love the idea of re-routing the washer spray nozzles. Good work guys!
By sneepereg
#157825 hahah that is a good idea im going to do this when i do my wire tuck ill even make a DIY :thumb: :thumb:
By 93cxhb
#158993 well i must say i didnt expect for anyone to actually use this idea but im glad it will be put to use. finally my crazy creativity came in handy :thumb:
By PandaHatch
#159004 sounds like a sticky situation not only for the tires but that shit would go everywhere. be sure to wash your car afterwords lol
By project ej2
#167612 i dont know.. i like grape soda..LOL..can i use like coke cause i dont like that soda..LMFAO..!! :lol:
By chrono404
project ej2 wrote:i dont know.. i like grape soda..LOL..can i use like coke cause i dont like that soda..LMFAO..!! :lol:

Never tried coke, Western Family Grape soda is super cheap, So thats what I used. Try it out, I am sure you can get a cheaper soda then Coke to use. I mean its not like your tires will care if its not name brand.
By project ej2
chrono404 wrote:
project ej2 wrote:i dont know.. i like grape soda..LOL..can i use like coke cause i dont like that soda..LMFAO..!! :lol:

Never tried coke, Western Family Grape soda is super cheap, So thats what I used. Try it out, I am sure you can get a cheaper soda then Coke to use. I mean its not like your tires will care if its not name brand.

LMAO..ok.. ill try it on my one wheel wonder.. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: