1/4 mile theory & tuning
By Split_second
#36859 thats freaking crazy.. hey is the intake manifold CF?
By t57b18
#37885 :thumb: :thumb: for cory and the guys at slowmotion these guys do top notch work fab/tuning. im shure this car will be in the hotrod class for the nhra events and nopi .
By slovic
#56349 wonder what kind of gas mileage he would get on the street? lol :hehe:
By MI_excoupe
#56413 dayyum! that is nuts.. does anyone know 1/4 numbers?? i would be guessing that it is somewhere in the high 9-low 10 region...
By chnzgoofball
#56422 didnt mike have something like this in his myspace...
By bumpin
#60059 thats one nasty shit you got there! :thumb:
By egferio95
#60687 Now there's a car you can shove in the faces of the average civic-hatin' muscle car owner! :x
By a_CoUpE
#76381 pointless on the street, wont even be able to plant the power down!
By GSRSI
#106454 Sorry for my input here but that car needs to be burned, simple fact that Slowmo did it and im on a really bad not with slowmo, after ordering turbo from them BEFORE THANKSGIVING 08', and 2 weeks ago i finnaly got my money back, and still no turbo. also then charged my buddy for 3 hours dyno tune and 1 hour cam tune, and the car was only on the dyno for an hour and the cams where never touched... i could go on n on... once and a while theres a nice cars that comes out however ive seen more bad than good come out of there... ill just stick to Force Fab in Dayton ohio, or go to E-Motor in Indianapolis