1/4 mile theory & tuning
By b16a2vtiguy
#55711 I beat a Bentley continential with my 360bhp turbo B16 in a eg6 :D

That was from 35mph up to around 150mph, needless to say he was shocked. :twisted:
By sytfu_ej1
#56161 uumm lets see good race..i beat a lightly mod evo and sti with my civic ek hatch..
and i raced a turbo supra on 880 i think that was my best race..i won by like
a half a car..that was with my gsr turbo..then i got b20vtec turbo then was stolen never ran it haha
By egferio95
#60688 I don't really "street race" but sometimes on the freeway, whenever I get passed by a Lancer, Corolla or Sentra or any other car which I know has the same or close displacement size (up to 2.0s) as my 1.5 d15b, while I'm diving on "save gas" mode, it really pisses me off and I chase'em mothers and smok'em every time. I ain't seen another car of that type who has smoked me except a few other hondas. LOL---Like that of a guy I know who's runnin' a K20A inside a '91 CRX. Fastest street car I know who make 12's on the strip. Man that car is the shyte!
By a_CoUpE
#76279 man wtflip to yuo guys beating v8s how in the hell... are these races from digs? and at waht mph are you guys letting out? cause my camed b16 cant beat my friend stock intake exhaust mustang at all! from a 20 roll with him its dead even 1st gear and then 2nd he will always start pulling nicely. so he just toys with me the rest of the way lolol

and my friends ls1 auto camaro yanks me nast after about 80-90 mph and i start out ahead of him!!

but i beat down this one night a bmw z3 not the m3 version dude thought his shit was really fast lolol he wanted a money run so i said ok 50 bucks we agreeded and ehaded out. this is how it went. 1st gear i just pulled lolol 2nd i kept going i missed 3rd 3 times in a row and he still couldnt get back even with me i got it in gear and pulled away more even in 4th i pulled. ended about 2+ cars out. he lost 50 bucks and i gain 50 bucks and my gf was with me that night in the car! LOLOL!! man that night was awsome! :thumb:
By sdots
#76310 mostly VTi's in my area, a EP3, BMW 325 3-Series a few scoobys and quite a few Golf GTi's across the marks, HOWEVER I couldn't say that my coupe is faster then them all, most likely to be rubbish drivers
By marvinp8700
#76316 mines faster than EVERYTHING. including light. :thumb:
By sdots
marvinp8700 wrote:mines faster than EVERYTHING. including light. :thumb:

now thats what you call confidence :lol:
By Rajaniemi91
#261729 Just moved to detroit and not much happens here. although i dont know to many people. My recent killing was a newer mustang gt (not the 5.0) and i walked away pretty easily. I have 93 coupe d16z6 tuned at 8psi. Havent had the car very long but beating v8's always puts a smile on my face. :thumb:
By poorman type-r
#261737 Haha good way on bringing the thread back to life. Lol i dont street race but a buddy of mine beat a b16 that had an intake, headers, exhaust, stage 1 cam and ITR tranny. My buddy had a d16y5 with an intake and exhaust. Both were EK coupes. Let's just say the douche with the DOHC had nothing to say afterwards. :thumb:
By RWMIII
poorman type-r wrote:Haha good way on bringing the thread back to life. Lol i dont street race but a buddy of mine beat a b16 that had an intake, headers, exhaust, stage 1 cam and ITR tranny. My buddy had a d16y5 with an intake and exhaust. Both were EK coupes. Let's just say the douche with the DOHC had nothing to say afterwards. :thumb:

wow. alot of people really do not know how to drive these cars!!!
By Ajax1989
#261756 civic's are fast?? :?
By poorman type-r
RWMIII wrote:
poorman type-r wrote:Haha good way on bringing the thread back to life. Lol i dont street race but a buddy of mine beat a b16 that had an intake, headers, exhaust, stage 1 cam and ITR tranny. My buddy had a d16y5 with an intake and exhaust. Both were EK coupes. Let's just say the douche with the DOHC had nothing to say afterwards. :thumb:

wow. alot of people really do not know how to drive these cars!!!

Nope. He tried saying that the y5 won because of its long gears and i just told him to shut the fuck up. Short gears win drag races.
By dbrooks
#261760 ^^^ true
By jred
#261844 hymm, I smoked a Rich kid in his fathers Range Rover once, i had a stock B20/Vtec at that time. alot of SR20 de in Nissan sentra's with my current motor, and i wipped my brother's ass in a Togue Battle he's running a Nissan sentra with a 245HP SR20DET and i have a EG9 B16a mods include MSD ignition, short ram intake, Mugen 4-2-1 header, ACT 6puck clutch with lighten fly wheel, and a kick ass suspension setup! ( power isn't every thing in the TOGUE )
:thumb:
By TgEG
#265478 I beat a (2007+) Subaru Legacy 2.5 rs (: b18b1 headers cat back and cai in my sedan. But that's about it. I don't like street racing. Oh and my friends 99 celica gt(;