1/4 mile theory & tuning
By big_skyz
#272682 i've only owned my ej2 about a week but its a tad faster than my cuz' vtr. mines (as far as i know) complete standard D15
By 92civicEGsedan
#317567 I kick my friends ass with my b7(cold air intake and header stock everything else) against his chipped 01 Tahoe with a 327 made him pissed off cause he lost to a 4 banger
By Aldo91
#317570 I beat an RX8 but the road was kind of wet and the kid did not know how to drive, my launch was decent and had him till about third and then caught speed and passed me. he wanted to do it again but I said no cause I knew he would beat me haha.

BTW I have a stock d15b7 so nothing impressive, I do however like to think I shift very very well. :thumb:
By 93_sedan
#326833 One night i was cruzn around town and this 2000 ish eclipse came up fast so i was just minding my own business and was goin bout.30 35 and he takes off behind me tryn to pass me so i hit the gas and drop it to d and left town and needless to say he.never passed me and i hit fuel cut.too.. Than he speeds passed me as im slown down.. only thing i had done was cai...
By 93_sedan
#326835 One night i was cruzn around town and this 2000 ish eclipse came up fast so i was just minding my own business and was goin bout.30 35 and he takes off behind me tryn to pass me so i hit the gas and drop it to d and left town and needless to say he.never passed me and i hit fuel cut.too.. Than he speeds passed me as im slown down.. only thing i had done was cai...
By omerdragoon
#330934 i bet a vits last i remember with my D15b7 sedan feel funny when you make someone wanna say whats under ur hood :P . before that took this old charade wasnt stock
By TrailerTrash
#330964 :headscratch: :lol:
By Ajax1989
AjG20 wrote:civic's are fast?? :?
By Willie
#336464 Obd2 eagle talon tsi with a front mount intercooler. Won 2/3 races nd the best part was when he said what do you got in that 4 door. I laughed and told him just a N/A vtec lol (h22a with matching transmission). I literally smoked him by 2 lengths on both the races nd I lost one bc I missed 2nd and 3rd. Another good race was a h22a1 prelude. That fugger didn't have a chance( I went from 3rd to 5th). Ahh good times
By JohnRM
#336465 93 civic sedan with Megan racing coilovers. I beat my cousins 04 miata with coilovers bought from 949 racing in solo II autocross by 2 seconds :) I'm pretty proud of that!