Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By rusty_eg3
#355823 Hello Honda people! Today's noob question is: How do i remove the rear seats in my hatch? Can anybody post a clear pic showing where to begin? I have the Europe model, if that helps, the one with a carpet that covers the back of the seats and goes all the way to the trunk.
By HeikDiesel
#355840 If youre facing the seats push the seat half toward the center of the car. Then on the outside pull the fabric back and theres a clip that snaps onto a metal rod. Pull that off then push the seat towards the outside which will cause it to slip off the center rod and then you can just take that half off. Do the same for the other side and youre set
By teal_dx
#355841 And there's a little black plastic insert that goes on the end of the post/hinge of the folding seatback. Sometimes it comes out on the post, sometimes it stays stuck in the chassis. Don't lose it or your seat will be wobbly if you put it back in. :thumb:
By rusty_eg3
#356339 Yeah after removing that bolt it all came clear. I was trying to slide the bottom of the seat from the front. :))) Not going to happen. That's why i said noob question.