Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Jvze
#353684 For the stance guys here, do you guys know how to get as much as -10 degrees of camber? I've been desperately looking online on how to get as much as a lot of camber but I just can't find it, I've found control arms are what give you camber and cutting the trailing arm but that's extremely dangerous. Please message me if you want too so I can know the ways
By EconoBox
#353686 This seems like a troll post but I'll answer it anyway.

With an off the shelf adjustable camber kit... It's really not difficult to do.

If the off the shelf rear doesn't camber in enough the shaft is threaded all the way through so you can just cut the pieces shorter as needed and clean the threads to make it work.

For the front you "stack" camber kits. You will need an adjustable upper control arm and adjustable mounting points to get as much negative camber as possible.
Basically take a skunk2/hardrace/truhart adjustable upper control arm and use these instead of the included mounting points.
http://www.amazon.com/Ingalls-35593-Front-Camber-Kits/dp/B000G0U4RI

This is -8 and the camber arms still had a lot more adjustment in the rear.
ImageWP_20131212_00_08_16_Pro

Since I'm sure it will be mentioned running you suspension like this is extremely stressful on all of your suspension components, axles, wheel bearings and wheel studs. If your wheels aren't hubcentric you need centering rings to take the stress off of studs and place it on the hub. Wheel bearings aren't designed to hold the load this way so expect to replace them soon. Trailing arms in the rear aren't designed to twist that way so the rubber bushings will fail quickly sphericals fix that issue but don't last on street driving very long. Plus a whole host of other small issues that pop up like axle bind and trying to drive in the rain with 1 inch of your tire on the ground. :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#353701 soooo slotting control arms for more negative camber is dangerous... but -10 degrees of camber is not? or just not quite AS dangerous lol

planning to run some super wide wheels or what? how about some more details troll
By suspendedHatch
#353757 I can't wait for this trend to die a painful death.

I can't believe this exists. It seems like a joke against our scene.
By Jameseg
suspendedHatch wrote:I can't wait for this trend to die a painful death.

I can't believe this exists. It seems like a joke against our scene.

I couldn't agree more! This is what gives Honda enthusiasts a bad name.

The following are DC2 Type-R alignment specs. Specs that would be suited for a track set up on our 5th gens.

Front left/right:
range
camber: -1.5° --> 0.5°
caster: 0.2° --> 2.2°
toe: -0.08° --> 0.08°
sai: n/a
turning angle diff.: -7.50° --> -3.50°

Front:
range
cross camber: n/a
cross caster: n/a
total toe: -0.16° --> 0.16°