Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By m578elb
#344767 Hi, is not working on the standard rails, and if it is a hatch or coupe they not going to slide for the rear passengers. The easy way is to buy some aftermarket rails straight fit. Put some pics with the bottom of the seats and we go from there.
By west95
#344768 I don't have rear seats ,I would try the stock rails but not sure how to get them off without damaging them , my friend done that but damaged both the seat and the rails and still hasn't fitted his seats ,I can take a picture of the bottom of the recaros but not the stock seats as the car is not with me today but will be tomorrow
By west95
#344769 look on my instagram if you can the pictures are on there im new to this and not sure how to upload pictures from a phone.MY INSTAGRAM IS MENTAL_OFFICIAL[/img]
By m578elb
#344770 I done same mistake, I try to fit some random race seats and I end up damaging my seat rail... ,I will have a look at your Instagram ,
By west95
#344772 ok , I have looked all I can find is recaro rails not the subframe
By m578elb
#344773 Ok, you need to measure if the recaro are wider then the civic ones. You may need a home made frame or someone that can weld for you some metal cuz you need a bracket for the seat belt and need to be strong enough for the mot. Better sell them and buy some decent mb6 half leather seats cuz is gonna save you a lot of hustle.
By west95
#344774 ok thanks I love these seats and they cost me nothing so ill persevere with them I know a few welders ill let you know how I get on with them thanks for your help man ,did you get my message about the manifold or have you already got one ?
By m578elb
#344790 I found an used one near Luton area and I will go to pick it up today. Post the pics when you finish the seats and Happy Easter .
By west95
#344791 I will thanks for the advice ,how much you paying for the manifold ?
By m578elb
#344800 I just paid £30 for it with the lambda sensor :)
By west95
#344843 That's not to bad got my seats in on the stock rails pictures are on my Instagram give me a follow while your there I'll follow back Mental_official